Home The Bridge
Options

T'Pau's leveling

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in The Bridge
Could one suppose that T'Pau is going to need a lot of Federation Equipment?

Edited the title for clarity, let's all work towards less cryptic discussion titles :) ~Shan
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Edited the title for clarity, let's all work towards less cryptic discussion titles :) ~Shan

Now we’re all curious what the original title was.

"Could One Suppose....."
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found T'Pau pretty easy to level yesterday, I think I only had to replicate 2 things.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hate the fact we need to build all 4 (FOUR!) Gold level items at her top levels. (She's a 4* crew, c'mon guys!) This was one time I bit the bullet and replicated 2 of them for 225K each, and I will wait for 5* T'Pau's Outfit to drop in the thresholds. (I have forgotten that on the last 2 events when leveling. Doh!)

2j9aelbca0wg.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 gold items on a purple is a little crazy, but whatever, I have oodles of credits for replicating
  • Options
    I just hate the fact we need to build all 4 (FOUR!) Gold level items at her top levels. (She's a 4* crew, c'mon guys!) This was one time I bit the bullet and replicated 2 of them for 225K each, and I will wait for 5* T'Pau's Outfit to drop in the thresholds. (I have forgotten that on the last 2 events when leveling. Doh!)

2j9aelbca0wg.png

Her Level 90 Uniform is at 150,000 Points. It was jsut moved from 100,000.
    If ppl here can t complain about something, they are not happy. ;)

T‘Pau was quite easy(since she doesn t need many faction only items) to lv compared to Dr. Pollard(which is okay to be harder since shes a top MED leg crew).

I do not think I complained, so I hope that was aimed at someone else.......
  • Options
    Don't push too far, your dreams are china in your hand.
  • Options

2j9aelbca0wg.png

Yeah I ballsed that up last night - wasted a replicator slot by not thinking
  • Options
    She wasn’t hard to level, but she needed some things that were depleted by all the recent galaxy events. Like casings and 1* IDICs, so I had to farm a bunch of stuff.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    She wasn’t hard to level, but she needed some things that were depleted by all the recent galaxy events. Like casings and 1* IDICs, so I had to farm a bunch of stuff.

You have a tremendous opportunity today, as the elite cadet mission "A Question of Rights" on today's rotation drops 1* IDICs.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I farmed a lot of casings, databases, and tricorders to equip her and Dr. Pollard.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R@ Jorge wrote: »

Same. I'm now 3 for 3 on the latest new event SR's, as far as getting them FE and only then remembering about that 5* item in the thresholds.

ybomP3d.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    @R@ Jorge wrote: »

Same. I'm now 3 for 3 on the latest new event SR's, as far as getting them FE and only then remembering about that 5* item in the thresholds.

ybomP3d.gif

In faction events I never wait for the 5*. I'd rather use a replicator use and get the 5* item on Thursday than wait over a day before I get to 150k vp.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't push too far, your dreams are china in your hand.

That's what Xi said.