Home The Bridge

Okay, I quit!

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in The Bridge
I opened my Shuttles an hour ago, to be ready to go. Now, they are all three hours, and do n ot give Event Points!!!!!
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, @DScottHewitt; I think I've done that once (or twice!); the factioned shuttles don't get VP until the even starts; I have had 1 opened shuttle before a faction & after the event starts it stays at 3 hours & no VP. Sorry if this is the 1st time you've run into this. Ignore the asinine comments from any who give you a hard time; it's happened to all of us in some regard to an event or running shuttles or scans just before day change-over, or something we've forgotten. Hang in there.
  • Joe Sage2 wrote: »
    Sorry, @DScottHewitt; I think I've done that once (or twice!); the factioned shuttles don't get VP until the even starts; I have had 1 opened shuttle before a faction & after the event starts it stays at 3 hours & no VP. Sorry if this is the 1st time you've run into this. Ignore the asinine comments from any who give you a hard time; it's happened to all of us in some regard to an event or running shuttles or scans just before day change-over, or something we've forgotten. Hang in there.

My bugaboo is leaving event bonus crew on voyages into the start of the event. I've got three on one right now I could really use. Thankfully they'll be back right as my next round of shuttles returns.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see how that would be quite frustrating, next time ask. Even if people rag on you at least you’ll get what you need right
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a strange thread to stumble on first thing after passing out!
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Thou I have to admit, I appreciate you posting about it, cause I had no idea, that it worked that way. Granted I have never been that proactive to try to open shuttles prior to the event;)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeanWins wrote: »
    Thou I have to admit, I appreciate you posting about it, cause I had no idea, that it worked that way. Granted I have never been that proactive to try to open shuttles prior to the event;)

If my joke helps one person, it shows the importance of comedy in the universe.....
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    And next time use a less cryptic title like your other post

Surprised none of them picked up on it was my daily quit......

:D:D:D:D:D

#TheAdventuresofDScottHewitt

I did. Your posts are often sarcastic humor. Here we go in the wagon again. Lol
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I opened my Shuttles an hour ago, to be ready to go. Now, they are all three hours, and do n ot give Event Points!!!!!

Don't feel bad, @Gandozer (SST) has run the wrong shuttle missions a few times during events. Gandyism #1722

<3<3
  • -.-
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and it didn’t even take a butter pun.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You butter believe it....
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭

xuy2lxvo1l5g.gif
  • KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Never mind.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

3nd5tn7az3r4.gif
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only came to see the "Well... bye" meme and was thoroughly disappointed.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only came to see the "Well... bye" meme and was thoroughly disappointed.

Here you go. 🖖

bsxbbqfa0i94.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust