Home The Bridge
Options

Run Rampant Threshold Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
9tjhjvgorhnd.png

Straight Drop of Doom. Another 1/4.

It's almost like the game senses "you have free crew slots! Let's give you more unowned crew, rather than adding stars onto the crew you already have."
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Aldude wrote: »

It's almost like the game senses "you have free crew slots! Let's give you more unowned crew, rather than adding stars onto the crew you already have."

I’m sorry, so you DON’T have Arex? Why are you complaining? Before you know it, you’ll have 19 immortalized drops out of 20 and you’ll be WISHING a card would drop, any card, that would allow you something new to do.

You should bring him back into active crew before he disappears.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this begold.
    rvseo6bhw4ar.jpg
    Took Georgiou.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m sorry, so you DON’T have Arex? Why are you complaining? Before you know it, you’ll have 19 immortalized drops out of 20 and you’ll be WISHING a card would drop, any card, that would allow you something new to do.

Seemed a bit extreme. Chill.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Seemed a bit extreme. Chill.

No, you’re the same person who was complaining that you finally got a top row Dabo prize and it was Jodmos, whom you had just immortalized. So pretend Arex is that prize and quit complaining. Trust me, this is only going to get worse as you immortalize more and more characters.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    9tjhjvgorhnd.png

That can be very annoying. For what its worth super rares do drop again if you have to airlock some for space. When airlocking super rares I try to airlock ones that are not main crew from any trek so they are unlikely to pop up in events.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Straight drop of useful! The RNG Gods were feeling generous today. The odds of me getting a useful super-rare are like 15 out of however many there are total!

y408w12d6h7a.jpg
    5yxyhb1a75o0.jpg

• Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    all honor and schematics. the 4* was Agent Harris who I already have frozen
  • Options
    lzkh4vnc8ruu.jpg

Think this qualifies as my worst pull ever
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    saving all mine until the update
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t pulled it yet. I’m trying to wait til the update.

We’ll see how long that self discipline hold up. I still need quite a few 4* but frozen/immo beholds or drops are becoming a lot more common for me.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 55 1x saved and 29 10x saved right now. Sooooo tempting to open
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    one 4* for honor, 6 x 3* for honor, and 2 schematics for replicator fuel. Bleh