Home The Bridge
Options

This is not the way to keep whales spending

Twice in one day? This is not the way to keep your cash cows spending money on your game DB.
lpln3d6wagqh.png
cyeqr4lqvufl.png

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow you have a lot of crew. What solution do you propose? I am a fan of a second roll on all immortalized beholds.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Wow you have a lot of crew. What solution do you propose? I am a fan of a second roll on all immortalized beholds.

Agreed. And again PLEASE!!! DB increase the 5* droprate. This is getting tiresome.
    Second roll if all 5/5 then citation. Ok why not first roll then. Or increase a 5* dismissal honor to the same as a 5* behold???
    3cjofe4ww0dm.png
    knobirhkhksg.png
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I would even be fine with monetized re-rolls, maybe 150 dil for a simple re-roll and 300 dil for a 5* citation instead of a re-roll.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Happens quite regulary to me, regardless i still have 150 legendary crew i still miss or which are not 5/5 yet. Its really annoying.

Wish there was some kind of re-roll option(first time free, second time for dilithium, 3 max/per behold).
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reroll or citation option is better to me than not allowing 3 duplicates at all, because I'd probably go for duplicate EMA Docs for example.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    First galaxy problems amirite? At least it's not schematics

Glad you said it first. :D Yes it is a problem that needs to be addressed.

So, Kirk ISD –  you didn't realize that the portal is being updated in a mere few days/weeks, and couldn't wait? I have been saving all my pulls (and bought a few more) ever since the announcement a couple months ago.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Webberoni wrote: »
    The easiest and best approach would be to ensure there is always at least 1 non-FF option in every behold, whether it's 5* or 4*. If no such options exist (ie: if you have all 4* FF), then make one of the three options a citation, which could be used on future new crew.

If you have played and/or spent enough to get to that point, you have earned that citation!

This is a great idea. The most simple and something everyone can agree on.

In a past discussion about this issue someone suggested making beholds as a four card option instead of three. So i love your idea in conjunction with that idea making the 4th option a citation on all beholds. Then if all 3 are FF you choose the cite and use it how you see fit. And YES absolutely if you have gotten to the point that beholds/begolds are becoming nothing but honor then you have earned that cite.
    And have already surpassed the “pulling out your wallet” issue. I wont be paying di for a second or third roll. I have paid 650 di for a pack, and now more for a second or third roll on begold! Im sorry but IMO that is craziness when i already have several Immortal 4&5* crew that i have spent not only to earn, win, buy them but then spent chrons, rations, trainers and credits supply and level them.

Simple: add a fourth option of a citation to every behold. My conjunction of 2 great ideas from other ppl that are not me. Lol.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Seeing your all FF beholds is depressing, I thought getting FF SR cards was bad enough. Put me off buying packs as I would just airlock them. The portal update is well overdue.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    First galaxy problems amirite? At least it's not schematics

Glad you said it first. :D Yes it is a problem that needs to be addressed.

So, Kirk ISD –  you didn't realize that the portal is being updated in a mere few days/weeks, and couldn't wait? I have been saving all my pulls (and bought a few more) ever since the announcement a couple months ago.

Or they were in the Tuesday packs? Can't wait for the Update with the current Pack. It expires.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I think a citation option popping up when you get an all immortalized behold would be the way to go. It makes something of annoyance good and it encourages people to buy packs.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a citation option popping up when you get an all immortalized behold would be the way to go. It takes something of annoyance good and it encourages people to buy packs.

This makes sense. maybe a side 'fourth" choice of a Citation. That way if someone did want to start a second copy of an Immortalized Legendary, they could choose to.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    5* all immortalized is a first world problem from where I stand, but DB has to see that even for someone like me, lots of open 5* but almost all 4* finished, that it is making no sense now to spend real money on 10× pull. I used to buy the $9.99 for 10 x10deal as a reflex. Passed on it this week for the first time because I have less than 10 purples that are not done. Fixing just the gold all immortal problem will not reopen my wallet.