Home The Bridge
Options

How long do I have to be around before I can post links?

I don't seem to be able to insert pictures anymore. I get an orange banner at the top of the post saying "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links". So how long do I have to be around? (I'd have thought I'd been around the block plenty.)
Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!

Comments

• Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    I got that yesterday. After I reached second star (level 2), I was able to. (don't know if it was number of comments or awesomes that set me to level 2).
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    In the hope that it's awesomeness I've Awesomed some of your posts Eljay.
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're running into this issue, can you try logging out and logging back in? We made some changes on the forum software, but they won't kick in until you relog.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're running into this issue, can you try logging out and logging back in? We made some changes on the forum software, but they won't kick in until you relog.

Hey what do you know? I can quote and paste links again...
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB please give all people the ability to post pics and links
    ixenupqxlttl.gif
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    If you're unable to post links/pics, please try logging out and logging back in. There were some back-end changes made earlier in the day that won't kick in until you relog.

Edit: Some users may have to also go to https://games.disruptorbeam.com/login and log out from there before logging back in.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    In the hope that it's awesomeness I've Awesomed some of your posts Eljay.

Thx, Dazzer. Much appreciated. ")

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

• Options
    I logged out and back in and immediately got promoted to 2 stars. Captain eljay's Immortalized Crew is back in business.

Thx, Black Pebble.