Home Make It So!
As announced the game will go offline for a maintenance, tomorrow Tuesday 2022-11-29 at 6am ET (11:00 UTC). The downtime should last for approximately 60 minutes. A Voyage Revival token and some Chronitons will be sent out a few hours after the end of the downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Resign from Gauntlet

There are times that it would be worthwhile to resign from an active gauntlet. I would like to see a "leave gauntlet" button available.
Admiral of Inner Planets Alliance

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be cool. Then I can jump gauntlets and take advantage of those early gauntlet easy matchups. I could play gauntlet all day that way
  • Hmm, I hadn't considered that. My thought was around entering a gauntlet when I didn't want to. We do inter and intra-fleet gauntlets from time to time and occasionally fleet members join a gauntlet at the wrong time.
    Admiral of Inner Planets Alliance
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I hadn't considered that. My thought was around entering a gauntlet when I didn't want to. We do inter and intra-fleet gauntlets from time to time and occasionally fleet members join a gauntlet at the wrong time.

I would be one of those fleeties -- from my own fleet, of course. Sigh.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • How about allowing you to make a premade gauntlet ...
    DB: Do Better. Disrupt the Beam's Revenue Stream.