Home Engineering Room
Options

Gauntlet gone Wild

1pro0n75r7f3.jpg
Anyone else having issues with current Gauntlet, here a FFFE with no points and.. " error" player does not exist. And then you lose the battle. There is Tribbles here.

Comments

• Options
    Either you or the opponents you're facing may have removed a crew member (Airlocked or froze) who was already engaged in gauntlet. This causes the wonky effects you described, and so far there's been no solution.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    They need to mark them as in Gauntlet like they do for On Voyage or On Shuttle.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Well anytime I use my Antaak against a string of opponents it come up with "error". Then when using refresh to move on He isn't available as he has lost to not being able to play. Wow a real first for me after all these years. Really making it difficult to Detox.
  • Options
    Some blank screensbat the end of my gauntlet. Stuck, all black and crashed. Must restart. Have to see if my crew is used or out to know if i won the round.

This keeps happening also in my current gauntlet. End time 66 min from now.

szc8var1h0ln.jpeg
    w4offh1bzmmp.jpeg
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some blank screensbat the end of my gauntlet. Stuck, all black and crashed. Must restart. Have to see if my crew is used or out to know if i won the round.

This keeps happening also in my current gauntlet. End time 66 min from now.

szc8var1h0ln.jpeg
    w4offh1bzmmp.jpeg

That is s tough loss

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either you or the opponents you're facing may have removed a crew member (Airlocked or froze) who was already engaged in gauntlet. This causes the wonky effects you described, and so far there's been no solution.

And i get a feeling that it has increased lately and some players might do it on purpose(especially when u have a 2nd copy of f.e. Mirror Picard) , put crew in gauntlet, freeze the card(s), and other players can t compete against ur crew and steal points from you.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Almost a AngelAlmost a Angel ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I have come to the conclusion is had to do specific to Antaak. Gauntlet up now is as normal as the Gauntlet can be😂
    I recieved 300 merits from CS so onward and upward as they say.