Home Engineering Room

Can't link mobile account to Facebook

I tried accessing the facebook app for Star Trek Timelines just to see how it was, and went through the whole prologue. I can access the settings, but there's no option whatsoever to switch accounts like there is on mobile. The option just isn't there.

dz2pucr61g7f.png

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried accessing the facebook app for Star Trek Timelines just to see how it was, and went through the whole prologue. I can access the settings, but there's no option whatsoever to switch accounts like there is on mobile. The option just isn't there.

dz2pucr61g7f.png

Facebook is a different beast unfortunately and for this to work you should have linked your mobile account to your Facebook profile first, from within your mobile device.

Please contact Support so they may remove the FB association from the above DBID, that way you should be able to try it again.

• My mobile account IS linked to my facebook profile. At least I think it is. I use Facebook to log in to these forums, which has my account info.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mobile account IS linked to my facebook profile. At least I think it is. I use Facebook to log in to these forums, which has my account info.

I would confirm that with Support then.
  • I am having this same issue too. I play on my iphone, ipad, steam and facebook gameroom and my original ID was associated with my FB ID. When I created a 2nd Star Trek account on my mobile device it liked it to my FB ID...there is no way to remove the FB link to the app for some reason
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having this same issue too. I play on my iphone, ipad, steam and facebook gameroom and my original ID was associated with my FB ID. When I created a 2nd Star Trek account on my mobile device it liked it to my FB ID...there is no way to remove the FB link to the app for some reason

On mobile, your account cannot be linked to a FB profile unless you specifically make the connection.
    Please contact Support to have this sorted out, thank you :)