Home The Bridge
Options

No discount packs?

So there aren't any discount packs. Will we gat the discount event pack at the end of the mega?
"I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Week 2 is when they come. Expect scoundrel and Q packs for next week and the two weeks after that then a big discount mega event pack at the end.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martial and Kilana are the only SR scoundrels that I don't have finished. And Stranded Quark is the legendary that I want most (for his skill set). If those three end up in the same pack... bye-bye dilithium. Then perhaps buy-buy dilithium. :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martial and Kilana are the only SR scoundrels that I don't have finished. And Stranded Quark is the legendary that I want most (for his skill set). If those three end up in the same pack... bye-bye dilithium. Then perhaps buy-buy dilithium. :D
    Given the amount of scoundrels out there you will probably be able to keep your dil. :)
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Given the amount of scoundrels out there you will probably be able to keep your dil. :)

Probably. But occasionally the stars align and we get things we want. It hasn't worked out in packs for me before, though.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish these packs were better. Often there is good reason they are discounted. They are crew with two skills only or three skills but low stats.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I just wish these packs were better. Often there is good reason they are discounted. They are crew with two skills only or three skills but low stats.
    I consider them as freezer-filler-packs for all those pesky crew hanging around with their one to three stars and not going away. If something golden comes around it is rather a bonus, even if it is mediocre crew.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    I consider them as freezer-filler-packs for all those pesky crew hanging around with their one to three stars and not going away. If something golden comes around it is rather a bonus, even if it is mediocre crew.

Same. I just keep hoping for better anyway.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    Once I got my stranded quark in one pack. He's pretty cool. There are no SR Scoundrels I need, I guess. But these packs are better then normal packs, cause you nearly know what you get.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition