Home Make It So!
Options

Tuesday: Voyage QoL Idea

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
Usually, I post more grandiose ideas on The Bridge. This week, I'm keeping it to a simple idea that might be easier to implement. This is a small twist on one of @ByloBand 's ideas. (Credit where it's due. :) )

Scrolling through all of the available ships has become painful. We're happy to have all of them and many of us want more. But when it comes to voyages and even just looking through our inventory, it is a chore to scroll through all of them.

I propose to have them filtered by tier. Definitely in the voyage ship selection screen, but also in our inventory screen eventually. This could be accomplished with up and down buttons to toggle through the tiers. Hopefully with minimal impact on display, it could be easier to implement.

10FH's reigning graphic expert made the graphic to go with my idea. Thank you @[10F] Captain Idol !

25gno9f4m6l7.png
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that would be a MAJOR step in the right direction! I mean for voyages this would merely be amazing, but if also applied to inventory management it would quite literally be game changing!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a "Voyage Recall Time Reduction Boost"...we have them for shuttles..why not voyages as well?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    I would like to see a "Voyage Recall Time Reduction Boost"...we have them for shuttles..why not voyages as well?

This is an interesting idea. How would you implement? Would you use the item at the beginning of the voyage or would there be like an extra button on the recall screen to use the item to reduce the time? Or do you have some other way?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

This is an interesting idea. How would you implement? Would you use the item at the beginning of the voyage or would there be like an extra button on the recall screen to use the item to reduce the time? Or do you have some other way?

I think an "apply boost" at time of recall would be the best way. They could be rare, maybe like the voyage recovery token, or more common with varying degrees (30 min, 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr).....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options

I think an "apply boost" at time of recall would be the best way. They could be rare, maybe like the voyage recovery token, or more common with varying degrees (30 min, 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr).....

That sounds like the most appealing way to me. How would you make them available to players? Maybe a separate loot chest? Mix them in with other packs? Put them in event reward tables?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Wow, that would be a MAJOR step in the right direction! I mean for voyages this would merely be amazing, but if also applied to inventory management it would quite literally be game changing!

thanks for all your insight and inspiration Bylo. And thanks for your hospitality during this mega event : }