edited August 2019 in The Bridge
That is...quite the name lol

Some combination of SEC and SCI.

jsjl9ycevy4i.png

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    tylbcymu3kc5.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Nomad (FADM:Patterns of Force) . I knew it sounded familiar, but I couldn't put it together for some reason. Shame it's only two skills.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    big time pass for me

I don't really like these tuesday packs, but often it's hard to resist. Not this time. Easy pass on this... thing.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm tempted to get the pack for mutated paris just to get slug janeway. No doubt I would spend lots chasing the character and get exactly what I don't want.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Hmmm tempted to get the pack for mutated paris just to get slug janeway. No doubt I would spend lots chasing the character and get exactly what I don't want.

Once it's the proper price I'll likely do exactly this.... 3 more mutated paris gives me an immortal slug Jane
  • Options
    I thought the price was correct - 650 dilithium for Tuesday packs.

I am also tempted to go for Paris.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the price was correct - 650 dilithium for Tuesday packs.

I am also tempted to go for Paris.

It is, I was mixing up the packs with the Mega event ones... brain fart
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I needed two Mutated Parises and planned on trying two pulls to get them. First pull:

lk2bjjfoal23.png

I did manage to get what I actually needed in the next two pulls and now have a 1/5* Evolved Janeway to show for it, so it worked out in the end.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Went for it - it's pretty rare I buy a Tuesday pack for the purple.

Got 2 of the M-113 Creatures.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took 6 packs for me to get enough Paris to do it but lizard janeway is immortal! Also snagged 4th star on Romulan Data in the process too!
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    1 pack, 1 Paris to FF him. Now I just need a Janeway.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    robownage wrote: »
    Trait question for @Shan - why "Mirror Universe"? Wasn't she encountered in the prime universe?
    She came in the passing from mirror universe to prime universe so hard to say which she was from.
    Two Tuesday packs back to back with Discovery people. Sadly I used my dilithium for last Tuesday's pack, didnt get the Discovery person and now don't have much for this Tuesday Discovery person.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    No doubt I would spend lots chasing the character and get exactly what I don't want.

Those who dare (sometimes) win, those who don´t cannot win at all ;)

• Options
    VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    To be exact she’s from the mycelial network which is neither universe
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesmer wrote: »
    To be exact she’s from the mycelial network which is neither universe
    Is it? I would also have suspected the mycelial network to belong to the primary universe. So you mean it is outside of any universe? How?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    Well, yes, it’s a kind of subspace that is spanned all across the multiverse (which includes primary, mirror and all other possible universes)
  • Options
    VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    There’s an article about it in memory alpha link
  • Options
    I would like to see Mycelial Culber at some point. So I would love to see the trait Mycelial Network added and given to Ripper, Navigator Stamets, and May.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Vesmer wrote: »
    Well, yes, it’s a kind of subspace that is spanned all across the multiverse (which includes primary, mirror and all other possible universes)

Never mind, you are right. But for me it sounded like you meant the opposite.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    One try - got Paris. I need some more for janeway
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    did 1 pull got my 4th star on M113. Stopping while I'm ahead.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Should I ask my Podiatrist what a Fungal Entity is?
  • Options
    One of the worst characters in all of Trek? Yeah easy pass
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    One of the worst characters in all of Trek? Yeah easy pass

Tilly is great and then Discovery gives me a second Tilly. What is not to love? Don't tell me you are one of those people without joy that hates Tilly?
    n0dz8f8wjc0s.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WhatMeWorryWhatMeWorry ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Tilly belongs on Glee, not in Star Trek.
    She should be selling s'mores to pay for the trip to Sectionals