Home The Bridge
Options

Scoundrels and Miscreants pack cost

AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
The packs that just came out with scoundrel crew are full price at 650 dil for a 10x. In the past these have been offered for 490 dil. Is it intended that these are at an increased price point?

Also why are the 10x and 1x not combined into the same pack?

Comments

• Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've been saving up the ol' dilithium for this. But between the full priced packs and the less than stellar crew offered...I guess I'll just keep saving!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    The packs that just came out with scoundrel crew are full price at 650 dil for a 10x. In the past these have been offered for 490 dil. Is it intended that these are at an increased price point?

Also why are the 10x and 1x not combined into the same pack?

New guy, he's been working down in sales, just moved up to packs......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't this happen recently with supposed to be discounted packs? You'd think learning from mistakes would be a thing
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Yeah, I've been saving up the ol' dilithium for this. But between the full priced packs and the less than stellar crew offered...I guess I'll just keep saving!

Would like to thank DB for making this Tuesday another easy pass...saves my 23K dil for another day.....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost bought a pack, but only noticed the pricing when it seemed odd that the single purchases and 10-packs were in separate panels. Thanks in advance for relaying this to the devs, Shan. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Well now they are combined into 2 packs instead of 4... still gotta fix that price
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Prices fixed for me.
  • Options
    That was fast. I didn't even have to restart.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    It has been fixed.

😃
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Price is probably as intended - still an easy pass though as I have one of the SRs FF and thus can guarantee a 99% chance of getting him.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    It has been fixed.

Thanks!! Canceling red alert.
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I like how you can get Q, Q, or Q

And I got all three. :)
    I needed a star on both SR's plus Sheriff Q has been sitting at 1/5 for a while. I only had to airlock two France Q's. Also got Augment O'Brien and stars for two other SR's.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Price is probably as intended - still an easy pass though as I have one of the SRs FF and thus can guarantee a 99% chance of getting him.
    This is exactly how I feel about the May-pack with Kim FF.

This time I stay strong and buy no 490 dil packs to have a better chance of less annoyance with the final 390 pack.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    This round, I have all the 4*s FFed. And none of the offered 5*s; ergo, nothing to build on; so its not a good time for a deck like mine to buy packs. (Get to save my dil for another day)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I needed 1 star on Kurros and Penk, so I tried two pulls of the Scoundrel pack. I got 1 Kurros and 1 Fennim. Not too bad.
  • Options
    Did I miss the discount packs this week?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I think it was sheriff Q and Fennim.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

Yes, I think it was sheriff Q and Fennim.

I thought that was last week. Looks like it was just 4 days ago. I'll have to check back in a couple days, I guess.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was Captain Q one of the 2 SR Qs? Not sure any more but I think so?!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    There are 5 4* Qs now:
    Human Q
    Captain Q
    Marshall Of France Q
    Pugilist Q
    Data Q
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to find out if Captain Q was one of the two Q in the Scoundrels pack a couple of weeks ago as he would also be in the Mega pack next week if so. But it is obsolete now. I bought the "Shall I Compare Thee" pack despite my suspicion and was rewarded with 3 Stametses in the first 3 packs. In the 4th was indeed Q, I will see if I will get dozens of duplicates of him next week in the Mega pack. Stamets was worth it in any case. :)