Home Strange New Worlds

Viacom and CBS

With Viacom and CBS merging...

Do we get JJVerse?
e3bnt8pbu2ww.gif

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would expect the licenses to remain separate at least for the next little while, but never say never.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I would expect the licenses to remain separate at least for the next little while, but never say never.

Yeah, there is a lot of housekeeping and logistical stuff that needs to happen first. I can't imagine that there would be any movement in that area for at least a year, if not much longer.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not like it. I'd love it, no matter how long it takes.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring it on!

l8dtks54dvxi.gif
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really rather it never happen. I mean, are they going to add Kelvin planet Vulcan to the galaxy map? Bleh. But... It might become inevitable. :(

+1
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will DB make more money by including JJ crew? Will they make enough extra money to justify a license fee increase to include the new crew?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think the exploded planet Vulcan needs to be present...is the Mirror Universe’s Terok Nor somewhere on the map in addition to DS9? When we start getting Picard characters, will Romulus and Remus be destroyed? I should hope not.

When licensing issues are finally sorted out, we’ll get crew as we did when Discovery came out. Whether that is by way of a mega event, a single Kelvinverse-themed event, or just crew showing up one at a time, it doesn’t mean there needs to be major changes to the galaxy map.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I don’t think the exploded planet Vulcan needs to be present...is the Mirror Universe’s Terok Nor somewhere on the map in addition to DS9? When we start getting Picard characters, will Romulus and Remus be destroyed? I should hope not.

When licensing issues are finally sorted out, we’ll get crew as we did when Discovery came out. Whether that is by way of a mega event, a single Kelvinverse-themed event, or just crew showing up one at a time, it doesn’t mean there needs to be major changes to the galaxy map.

I would think they would have a mega.that girl painted white with black stripes would prolly be the recurring. Or John Harrison. Or Nero. I really liked the first movie alot but I think the other two were complete duds
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I would think they would have a mega.that girl painted white with black stripes would prolly be the recurring. Or John Harrison. Or Nero. I really liked the first movie alot but I think the other two were complete duds

Mega would be a good idea.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust