Home The Bridge
Options

Merit pull incredibly annoying odds

edited August 2019 in The Bridge
ur4gep9z4im0.jpg
nippqhy06fxq.jpg
Out of all the legendaries for me to get in a merit pull...for the second time I got one I already have imo? Come on! Well away from the rant and onto the question. Is she even worth having a 2nd copy of?

Comments

• Options
    Merrit seems to be always, direct drop on legendary's.. I never seen a begold there..
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merits are never begolds.

It's happened to me before JiL, but fortunately with Commander Kira Nerys who isn't a bad card to have a duplicate of ... can't say the same of Agent Janeway, unfortunately.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't bother keeping a spare copy of Janeway unless you have an abundance of slots. The only dupe I had was for Kortar from a merit pull and I airlocked him so....
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take that Janeway off your hands.
  • Options
    ByloBand wrote: »

Five it to ya for 1200 honor haha, getting more honor than I would dismissing her
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threads vague titles are annoying. I don't care what the thread is intended to cover at this point. I'm just going to ramble about whatever I want since no topic is indicated by the title. You know how threads are supposed to stick to a topic? Well if the topic isn't indicated, then I could be clicking into any old pile of feces. So I'll try to gently steer this thread in a direction that suits me.

CBS and Viacom announced a merger. I hope DB doesn't go down that path for new cards and story. I prefer planet Vulcan intact.

I did the Tuesday pack pull today. I got Evolved Paris, which is what I wanted. It was the third star, so I used the July campaign citation to bring him to 4/4. Now I just have to wait for Janeway to get back from a shuttle mission so I can fuse them and add the second star to Evolved Janeway.

Why is a 1/4 level 1 Janeway on a shuttle mission? I'm tanking the Ferengi Alliance at the moment. I tanked the ones that I care about already and Ferengi Alliance has the most missions lying around. Seemed as good a reason as any to tank them.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this mega event. I've got Vash and Q2 so far. I think I can get the last two. I'm thinking that the last one will be Female Q. I'm curious about what skills she might have. I'm thinking some combination of CMD/DIP/SCI. Maybe even in that order. I hope it's not that old soldier-looking Q. That guy looks like freezer fodder of I ever saw it.

I really like the direction of this thread now. 🖖

Amanda Rogers baby!!!! After her I will be promoting the introduction of 4* Sylvia Gomez

• Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Merits are never begolds.

It's happened to me before JiL, but fortunately with Commander Kira Nerys who isn't a bad card to have a duplicate of ... can't say the same of Agent Janeway, unfortunately.

Ik they are never beholds... But still if all the legendaries in the game I don't have it immo... I get one one got immortalized not once but 2 times now. Wish some of that rng could be put to getting the caretaker :neutral:
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

Five it to ya for 1200 honor haha, getting more honor than I would dismissing her

SOLD!
  • Options

SOLD!

Sold to the man in the straw hat holding a trowel XD
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    There haven't been enough Janeway events lately. And I wouldn't see myself going out of the way to add stars. And the bases at 1/5 aren't great. Tough call, though. I also haven't airlocked a legendary yet. (Which will change after I finish Commander Troi.) I would probably keep her for a little while, but when room got tight, she would be at the top of the airlock list.

(Thank you for changing the title.)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten The Professor, and Rejak.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    There haven't been enough Janeway events lately. And I wouldn't see myself going out of the way to add stars. And the bases at 1/5 aren't great. Tough call, though. I also haven't airlocked a legendary yet. (Which will change after I finish Commander Troi.) I would probably keep her for a little while, but when room got tight, she would be at the top of the airlock list.

Actually Shan changed it...then I changed it to add the annoying odds title
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually Shan changed it...then I changed it to add the annoying odds title

I fully endorse your addition. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    kr9natgt360h.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Well... I just got a fuzable 5 star from another merit pull... What, is it on a "1 for the airlock, 1 fuzable, 1 new" pattern or something?
  • Options
    Given the amount of legendaries in the game, it would be reasonable to have beholds instead of straight drops even in merit pulls.
    That being said, I haven't seen a legendary in a merit pull in ages, but all the ones that I've gotten in the past were new crew that I didn't have yet.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I realized I was well over my threshold for spending, so bought ten packs to get back down to my minimum reserve. Packs eight and ten produced these results:

ftvya1pf3wfw.png

iysx2h9spztg.png

A second star on a bonus crew for the next two events and one of the cooler non-canon 5*s...not too shabby for having not gotten any 5*s in a merit pull for many, many weeks.