Home The Bridge

The Nowhere Gauntlet Threshold Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
ljbstejcgo4m.png
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just 800 honor and few useless schematics
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • PavelHPavelH ✭✭✭
    avhrhl10al9h.png
    Not the worst. Needed the star and I'm nearly 9/9 on those ships. Typical pack (i.e. 0 good value)
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Forgot to screen shot, but lots of honor and a 2nd star for Mobile Doc.
  • All garbage.
    vrla1wp1cx29.png
  • This ended my begold drought. A lucky pack for a change.
    dh2rfh3u4k7b.png
  • I'm surprised people are still opening these.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised people are still opening these.

Smaller pool to pull from. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised people are still opening these.

Smaller pool to pull from. 🖖

Yup - although I am one of many waiting for new ship schematics, a few more stars on a handful of 4* crew not in the portal, and additional stars on event crew from after the last update, now is the time to pull if you are trying to add stars to crew already in the portal. I’m not sure how really much worse it would be to try to immortalize a 5* crew (1.27% chance across the 225-250ish in-portal 5*s versus the same chance for 250-275ish...bad either way), though that isn’t the case for 4*s given the much higher drop rate.
  • I didn't SS mine, but I challenge anyone to have gotten more groan-inducing pack than mine:

1st pull: Commander Dolim (on the event where he's a reward, of course)
    Rest: 3*s

Only thing I would think is more groan-inducing would be Dolim and a bunch ships you already have maxed.
  • Straight drop purple, way too many schematics.