Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Secrets and Misdirection - 08/22 - ME Part 3

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Secrets and Misdirection
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Amanda Rogers 5* (New), Q Junior 4* (New), and Maquis Ro Laren 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 08/22 until Monday 08/26 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Colonel Q (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 08/29.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Q as "God" 5* (Existing)

Event Faction: Maquis

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Q as "God"
• small bonus: variants of Ro, crew with the Q Continuum trait and crew with the Scoundrel trait.

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 1 Faction? :s
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Yesh, please add more Factions!
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    Colonel Q as the ranked legendary prize? That's a shocker. I was certain it was going to be Female Q for the finale. It's actually a bit of a disappointment, as I was planning on going to the mat to get her (also my hopes were she'd be an awesome card). Oh well, I'll save my resources for a later event.

A bit disappointed as well, but at least we get her immortalized now!
  • Options
    Colonel Q as the ranked legendary prize? That's a shocker. I was certain it was going to be Female Q for the finale. It's actually a bit of a disappointment, as I was planning on going to the mat to get her (also my hopes were she'd be an awesome card). Oh well, I'll save my resources for a later event.

The finale is the following week, right?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I thought she'd be the featured legendary crew for the fourth episode, the hybrid event. Looks like she'll be the SR instead.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, but the legendary you will get for at least 1500 in the final will be someone for the event after it.

• Options
    1 faction on a 4 day event.
  • Options

Yes, but the legendary you will get for at least 1500 in the final will be someone for the event after it.

Oh right, I get it now. Thanks!
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay for extremely few unvaultings, thanks and have a good weekend Shan!
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    So why can't SuzieQ be the ranked 5* for the 4th event?
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

Well, she could. But the Ranked 5* that week is for the next Event, which is not part of the Mega. The 5* Ranked is a week ahead now. So it would be a Q that was part of the image released for the Mega Event not being part of the Mega Event......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I predicted the 4/5* Q breakdown correctly, aside from mixing up Female Q & Colonel Q. Ironically, Female Q was the one I was most sure would be a 5*, while Colonel Q was the one I was most sure would be a 4*!

Also, Maquis Ro Laren as the existing 4*? She's had multiple events, the most recent being this past March. Surely there was another choice that would have given an older crew their first shot as event crew. Maquis Eddington would have been able to provide a similar former Starfleet perspective.

I would have thought that any event with Qunior would have Icheb as the existing 4*...who knows, maybe we’ll get a surprise 2* Itchy instead?
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, she could. But the Ranked 5* that week is for the next Event, which is not part of the Mega. The 5* Ranked is a week ahead now. So it would be a Q that was part of the image released for the Mega Event not being part of the Mega Event......

and why is this a problem?
  • Options

and why is this a problem?

Didn't say it was. Was just explaining to the person I quoted that it is unlikely that they would include someone from the Event after the Mega Event as one of the Mega Event Rewards that was shown in the image of the Rewards from the Mega Event. have they ever done so before?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I predicted the 4/5* Q breakdown correctly, aside from mixing up Female Q & Colonel Q. Ironically, Female Q was the one I was most sure would be a 5*, while Colonel Q was the one I was most sure would be a 4*!

Also, Maquis Ro Laren as the existing 4*? She's had multiple events, the most recent being this past March. Surely there was another choice that would have given an older crew their first shot as event crew. Maquis Eddington would have been able to provide a similar former Starfleet perspective.

I would have thought that any event with Qunior would have Icheb as the existing 4*...who knows, maybe we’ll get a surprise 2* Itchy instead?

I thought the same thing. Icheb and Q Junior together would have made sense. Icheb make no sense anywhere else.
  • Options
    I wold have gone HAM for Lady Q. Colonel Q...meh.

What's Suzie Plakson gotta do to get a legendary around here, anyway?

Play more characters?
  • Options

9df76lmlrs30.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I would have gone HAM for Lady Q. Colonel Q...meh.

Apparently she should have been on screen for fewer than 10 seconds to merit a legendary card.

So true. Or perhaps she should have been made of a fungus

FWIW, May played a pretty important role in season 2. She's far more deserving of legendary status than a lot of cards, fungus-based or not.

A legendary bratty child

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I dont know why everyone is getting all worked up about this event. Female Q will very likely be the last legendary. Not sure why that is a problem. She can help solve the whole crisis or start a whole new one. At least wait on if she is a legendary or not before going bananas. Didn't she ditch her own kid?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    robownage wrote: »
    I would have gone HAM for Lady Q. Colonel Q...meh.

Apparently she should have been on screen for fewer than 10 seconds to merit a legendary card.

So true. Or perhaps she should have been made of a fungus

FWIW, May played a pretty important role in season 2. She's far more deserving of legendary status than a lot of cards, fungus-based or not.

A legendary bratty child

She risked her life and saved her species.
    Let’s fly!