Home The Bridge
Options

Is this pull even legal?

Isn't there some kind of human rights convention that should prevent this from happening?

soj31namkrcc.png
First Officer - Task Force April
Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs

Comments

• Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you got 1 super rare and legendary schematics...
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see any problem here.
  • Options
    900 honor. Better than average.
  • Options
    You got a FF 3* and are complaining about it? Some players would be happy about that! :p
  • Options
    I have seen better but also worse. Sometimes i get only 1 pink and about 2 blues i dont need and the rest is useless shematics. I stopped complaining a long time ago :p
    Serving with Battleship Texas [BBTX]
  • Options
    I have seen better but also worse. Sometimes i get only 1 pink and about 2 blues i dont need and the rest is useless shematics. I stopped complaining a long time ago :p

Oh, complaining about the eternal unfairness is half the fun here
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wonder, given all the potential characters, what the odds are of drawing three of the same toon in a premium portal pull?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wonder, given all the potential characters, what the odds are of drawing three of the same toon in a premium portal pull?

That is why I trust the odds of how much percentage for purple versus blue versus gold. But I don't trust the odds that all purples are equally available and all golds are equally available and all blues are equally available.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Low, but with 100k players and all of them pulling packs, the low probability events show up.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you get 3 of the same rare character in one pull, they'll swap one out for a 3* of your choice.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    if you get 3 of the same rare character in one pull, they'll swap one out for a 3* of your choice.

That wouldn't be a bad idea so those who haven't airlocked or cited up the free 3* Sisko can finally freeze him. I felt sorry looking at the poor guy sitting at 1/3 for so long so I cited him up but your idea would have saved me 9k honour.

• Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

Low, but with 100k players and all of them pulling packs, the low probability events show up.

i once pulled 3 Commander Scotts on a 10x premium pull. too bad he was already 3*.