Home The Bridge

$9.99 Offer

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Mariachi Q......

6latqovo69nq.jpg
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrible. They gave this same guy out for free.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the offer came with dilithium, I might have considered it because it would be my fifth star. But as is, he's hardly worth it (especially considering we don't need chrons this weekend).
  • I guess it depends on if you want another star for your free gift. Ppl complain of 1/5, and maybe some dont need chrons. But 1250 chrons alone are $9.99 so it is still a combo discount.
    I would have rather seen a different card too. But still appreciate these (1/5 plus) continuing $9.99 combo offers.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy pass for me, he's just ok and I have enough scoundrels for the rest of this event
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    If the offer came with dilithium, I might have considered it because it would be my fifth star. But as is, he's hardly worth it (especially considering we don't need chrons this weekend).

Ah, but it did. At least for a while there.
  • Expect him to be available in next month's campaign.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I am not a huge fan of adding a 1/5 Mariachi to my crew, I am ok with some of the golds in these offers being less than stellar.

I will almost definitely be purchasing this offer when I get home from work. The chron alone almost makes it a good offer (chron is still needed to level crew)
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least in the short term, Fully Fused w/ Bonus, he's the 4th best DIP SEC Base for Shuttles. (Behind Quinn, Maid Marian and Q2) for this Mega.

I have him immortalized, but I'm not interested in a double for this guy.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it depends on if you want another star for your free gift. Ppl complain of 1/5, and maybe some dont need chrons. But 1250 chrons alone are $9.99 so it is still a combo discount.
    I would have rather seen a different card too. But still appreciate these (1/5 plus) continuing $9.99 combo offers.

I started too late to get him for free. I probably would have added the star (and taken the other stuff) for $10. But I don't need another 1/5. It's actually abnormal for me to pass on the $10 legendaries. But... I could fill five 5-seat shuttles with scoundrels or event crew if the skills lined up right. So... Maybe next time.
    Farewell 🖖
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy enough to watch Mariachi Q shake it right on by... Pass.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went ahead and did it, then got him again in a behold...he’s now 4/5* and should help out greatly the next two weeks.
  • Took the offer. One step closer to Q symmetry.a46xcjwsd3cw.jpg

eXo | Z•A•P•P