Home The Bridge
Options

Yateball's Portal Update Day Thread

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
The day is finally here! Going to have to post to this in chunks because i had 101 premium 10x's and 71 single premiums to rip. I've got through 20 of the 10x which usable results are below

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 usable golds in the first 20 packs... No usable purples and a bunch of useful schematics

6e693lsvsja3.jpg

l7hkia28xz0v.jpg

n7fqcq2ac80o.jpg
    kgxeh5dq4ck0.jpg

Apparently forgot choices on the last pack, just got results... Was a good one though!

c07dwefhal8i.jpg
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    lol and I messed up the order of these... geez epic fail... I'll do better on the rest. Took Sphere Builder on the one a couple images up
  • Options
    Nice enough - my first 20 pulls had Zero Golds in them so I’m going to stop for a while... maybe the portal is tired
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    My next 20 was pretty consistent... Netted me 4 more golds and one useable purple...

idplk1uv33hl.jpg
    7xpd4qkzi8b9.jpg
    envx8jlj58ja.jpg
    vdmyhpxlwuyn.jpg
    211ob4e0raaw.jpg
    c4ri7zi29uim.jpg
    3x8m8grm7xjr.jpg
    82xu8oaiw7ke.jpg
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Ripped all 71 of my single pulls and got a shocking 4 golds with no purples...

t4bcycthnbm7.jpg
    28tpvqx6zlpo.jpg
    vxjkihkjzy8u.jpg
    t0my6d5hbrn6.jpg
    x47rw42ezacr.jpg
    wacsx0d3okgq.jpg
    wen7m3p0ksq3.jpg

Forgot a screenie of Rain's other choices, one was Etana Jol
  • Options
    that's amazing, grats great result.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's amazing, grats great result.

Thanks... definitely so far so good... still 61 10x packs to rip (and some non-premium ones that won't yield anything) but I'm pretty tapped out for now... literally
  • Options
    Fantastic results
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 more golds on next 20, down to 41 left

luqgezaglzvj.jpg

ukg3zire4vbq.jpg
    pkq6j57pnqop.jpg

Phone didn't save all my screens here but took Bashir here
    y238o5w12osc.jpg
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if people do their portal pulls and get no golds they will know where their luck went.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 more on next 20, down to 21 left... Amazingly only 1 usable purple in all of this... I have quite a few missing stars

e3d2ztyr6rcg.jpg

2c0koh9nngkx.jpg

b4i941vqgccp.jpg

765noiiduzic.jpg

bv3uei426l78.jpg

wsa0qbocet1l.jpg

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luck ran out a smidge too soon... One gold and the final star for Michael Sullivan in the final 21

57ut8huyk877.jpg

yfig2u1vsepf.jpg

xft4pxy4iepp.jpg
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the hundreds of possibilities you got Solar Sails Sisko thrice and Mirror Kirk twice. I find it hard to believe they are equally distributed.
  • Options
    VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    So if people do their portal pulls and get no golds they will know where their luck went.

That’s why I’m waiting till all this update itching gone to calmly do my saved pulls.
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Yateball wrote: »
    3 more on next 20, down to 21 left... Amazingly only 1 usable purple in all of this... I have quite a few missing stars

Gee, if you're not happy with your golds, I can take some of them off your hands!😁