Home Ready Room
Options

Which MED?

The time is close to having a 5/5 MED primary. I have enough honor to progress one of Pollard, Dr Polaski, AOS Crusher or Cheesecake to FF/FE. Qod will get there in the 4th week of the event to give me 2x 5/5 MED primaries. Maybe I can use the campaign citation to make a third, if it's worth it?

Possibly other options that I don't have FF (Culber, Mirror Troi, even imprinted Archer) that aren't too far away with a few weeks worth of chrons/ schems?

MED is definitely my weakest area right now, Qod is a guaranteed 5/5 FF/FE by the end of the mega, which is best to compliment him?

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 1/5 Pollard and 1/5 Polaski, so I'm in a similar quandary. I find my Imprinted Archer gets a lot of use at 4/5. I also have EMA at 4/5. Before my final decision, I will open all my pulls.
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    If you can fuse up Cheesecake, she should be your number 1. She’s the top voyager of all of these and has event eligibility leaps and bounds above any of the other options, with the possible exception of Pollard’s Disco event potential, but the Discovery megas could dry up at any time. With ST: Picard on the horizon, any versions of Seven or EMH could pay big dividends.
  • Options
    Cheesecake FTW :)
    Citing her up myself now because I could only build one, at 4/5 already and I think she's worth it.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheesecake is probably the way to go. Pollard won’t hurt, though, given her fantastic base.

I have had AoS Crusher immortal for a long time now and although she has been great even after being power-creeped out of usefulness for shuttles (MED/COM being so hard to come by for voyages), I wouldn’t recommend her at this point so long as you have better options.

Pulaski was up on my list for citations but Qod should help cover the MED/SCI hole that she was going to fill. The same may be true for you, at least for now - she can always get cited up later on.
  • Options
    VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    I’ll be short - Cheesecake Seven and Imprinted Archer
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesmer wrote: »

This
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesmer wrote: »

Like most, I struggle with MED/ENG voyages. So yes, this.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice, the dessert is now complete :-)
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheesecake!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Allow me to offer a differing opinion than most here. I’d go with Pollard. She’s got strong Med with a somewhat rare side bonus of Com. It may not be the coveted Trifecta, but it’s still really useful in Voyages.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    at 3/5 she's making voyages ahead of Qod at 3/5, Cheesecake taking the lead spot as my only 5/5 for now. Nice to have options.