Home Engineering Room
Options

So Broken it is Actually Funny

Would LOVE an explanation on this!

dudpqv1geilw.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps they decided because of his telepathy he became a faith healer later in life
  • Options
    Um... A doc with no bedside manners? :#
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    He is probably upset - and therefore undiplomatic - about the new Medicare reimbursement rates for Doctors
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Perhaps they decided because of his telepathy he became a faith healer later in life

Acting Doctor Surak....or a Vulcan EMH maybe
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    But it isn't broken. We have page after page of data from players with charts and graphs and tables that prove it works just fine....... :| Just like those 65% v 5% that you always seem to lose, its not broken at all :|

If it is not broken, I would love an explanation as to how either Surak here has the Medicine skill, and after that I'd like an explanation as to how one Surak can have Diplomacy while the other does not, when both of them should.
  • Options
    I think the official explanation is that it's a "boo boo"
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I hate surak in the gauntlet. Never paid attention to the crits and hits you are showing here. I just sacrifice someone who is tired bcuz i know i will loose everytime. Even against my own surak. Maybe this is why he always wins. He cheats. We need to have his blood factors checked to see if he is a romulan imposter or a changeling.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

dudpqv1geilw.jpg

It's probably this issue, also reported here, here and here. Or maybe there are two different causes that produce this same effect. Shan, any update since this was reported last year?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bring it up regularly, and it is on our radar but no update yet.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

dudpqv1geilw.jpg

It's probably this issue, also reported here, here and here. Or maybe there are two different causes that produce this same effect. Shan, any update since this was reported last year?

I am aware of those threads, but felt I should post this because I had never seen a thread reporting an error whereby a character received a skill (in this case Medicine) that they should not have.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

dudpqv1geilw.jpg

I am aware of those threads, but felt I should post this because I had never seen a thread reporting an error whereby a character received a skill (in this case Medicine) that they should not have.

Sure, but Caretaker got Com and Kahless got Sci in those threads. :p
    Shan wrote: »
    I bring it up regularly, and it is on our radar but no update yet.

Thanks.
  • Options

dudpqv1geilw.jpg

"Working as intended"?
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

dudpqv1geilw.jpg

"Working as intended"?

As intended is not the same as correct. They are within their rights to run RNG as they intend, we have the right not to like it. 🤗
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I got a similar, but different bug.

0uphfd5kq8kh.png

It looks like the rolls (roles?) were reversed.

Edit: For the two players who joined yesterday and do not have Mirror Jean Luc Picard, he has no MED skill.
    Farewell 🖖