Home The Bridge
Options

Game offers’ logic

I’ve been wondering what logic they use. Previous one was 15 premium packs and 1500 dil for $25. Now they made 15 packs and 2000 for the same price. What’s next, 15 packs and 2500 dil? Cmon guys, don’t be so iteratively, make a normal offer like you used to.

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunday’s sometime feature 1500 chrons, or is it 1,000? Along with 15 pulls and 3,000 dilithium for $25
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many sales do they get at 1500 dil, how many sales at 2000 dil? How are other dil purchases affected by the offer differences?

DB is trying to determine what offer improves their sales the most. What's wrong with that? Do you have an issue that Amazon changes the price it charges for items all the time throughout the year?
  • Options
    VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    What’s wrong with pointing out to them that their current offers are not attractive? I’m actually helping them to make more money. We all know what offer improves their sales the most, that one with 3k chrons and 3k dil.
  • Options
    VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    And yes, they’d better put efforts in bug fixing than determining what offer brings them more money. Just my opinion
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesmer wrote: »
    And yes, they’d better put efforts in bug fixing than determining what offer brings them more money. Just my opinion

Kind of hard to afford developers to fix bugs without revenue.

These offers are a huge improvement over last year when different players got different offers (some being relatively good offers and others being useless schematics for $25)
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Sunday’s sometime feature 1500 chrons, or is it 1,000? Along with 15 pulls and 3,000 dilithium for $25

Which is a 50% off offer though. But defo the yummiest one...

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesmer wrote: »
    What’s wrong with pointing out to them that their current offers are not attractive? I’m actually helping them to make more money. We all know what offer improves their sales the most, that one with 3k chrons and 3k dil.

You didn't point out that the offer wasn't attractive, you pointed out that it was different from last week.

Of course, more chrons and Dil are more attractive. But the more they give away with this offer, the less people will buy dil or chrons separately. Or the less often they will buy this offer. So at some point they make less money overall by including more in the pack.
  • Options
     Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    I wait for the deal with:
    15 packs
    3000 dil
    1000+ chronitons.

All other deals seems completely inferior
  • Options
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    I wait for the deal with:
    15 packs
    3000 dil
    1000+ chronitons.

All other deals seems completely inferior

I rather like the 30 pack + 5000 Dils offer myself. I don't recall if it includes chrons or credits or some such.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...