Home Engineering Room
Options

Q Junior Uniform

I think the items to craft his uniform are wrong so I will post this here.

He only has CMD+DIP
9tknke7o9wd7.png
And yet his Uniform with one * is requering 1 Medical Lesson
4982hf5lttza.png
And his Uniform with two * is requiring 1 Science Lesson
zjab9afge9xm.png

Both items related to skills he doesn't possess. I understand sometimes an item here and there will have a different skill bonus than the character has but that item is one of the items we have to craft all the time and particularly Medical Lessons, especially for new players are hard to craft just to not be used in the character stats.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been suggested that they initially planned to give him 3 skills but backed off. It is rather annoying.
  • Options
    It has been suggested that they initially planned to give him 3 skills but backed off. It is rather annoying.

This might explain the awful number of missions with ENG+SCI seats and how this makes no sense based on the Q junior skill set and Q as God. Really, DB, you guys are dropping the ball hard here.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

This might explain the awful number of missions with ENG+SCI seats and how this makes no sense based on the Q junior skill set and Q as God. Really, DB, you guys are dropping the ball hard here.

I’m forced to agree - there are few bonus engineers and fewer scientists...this is like the Vulcan/Romulan mega’s Faction event all over again.