Home The Bridge
Options

Shan/DB..limited time so please respond ASAP

Just received the Secret Weapon offer for the U.S.S. Discovery. I am thinking of buying it but need to know is this ship maxed when i purchase the offer or will i need to buy more schematics to max it out?

Comments

• Options
    It won't be maxed
  • Options
    Really? what a rip-off then if it isn't. Did you buy it?
  • Options
    Enough to get to level 6. Bonus 1500 VIP points and 500 Dil. So, subjectively kinda worth it.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    dilithium not included. offer doesn't mention dilithium, but thx for the info.
  • Options
    I realize it was not mentioned on the advert, but I got bonus dilithium when I purchased the pack just the same. Perhaps that is a VIP level bonus, or ?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get the same amount of dil as if you bought the double up offer. I'm vip 14 so it would be enough for another 10x pull of the pack. It's basically half off to get to level 6 vs doing pulls.
  • Options
    k thx, is the ship worth it? i don't see anything on the wiki about it.
  • Options
    NasHam wrote: »
    No, I will never buy a schematics offer. I agree it is a rip off
  • Options
    A level 6 ship probably isn't worth it unless you like staring at it. I did unlock it and it's fun to travel in. If it's maxed, it's one of the hardest ships to battle in the arena that I have fought.
  • Options

Its not a "rip off" the pack delivers exactly what it says. Nothing less, nothing more. And yes i like staring on my new shiny ship and how it jumps. So what?

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    To watch it jump to another destination it's worth it
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just amazed reading this thread.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its not a "rip off" the pack delivers exactly what it says. Nothing less, nothing more. And yes i like staring on my new shiny ship and how it jumps. So what?

So it Travels spore drive style? That’s cool

• Options
    anwl0b9wcrpa.png
    8f0fyr2eaz8f.png

• Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until / unless ship battles become a functional component of an event (perhaps hybridized with faction, Expedition or a potential gauntlet style event) I personally don't see a need to go full out crazy trying to get them or Max them.

Just by playing, doing Dabo, battle arena and what ever premium 10x packs you may do.. you will build up your fleet of ships over time.

But... That's just my two Dilithium.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until / unless ship battles become a functional component of an event (perhaps hybridized with faction, Expedition or a potential gauntlet style event) I personally don't see a need to go full out crazy trying to get them or Max them.

Just by playing, doing Dabo, battle arena and what ever premium 10x packs you may do.. you will build up your fleet of ships over time.

But... That's just my two Dilithium.

I totally agree. And you only need one 5 star ship.

• Options
    {DD} Capt Jello{DD} Capt Jello ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I totally agree. And you only need one 5 star ship.

On a side note... if you have your 5* ships maxed, you have a better chance of matching a trait for an extra 150 AM in Voyages. That's about 6 minutes extra. Added to other AM trait bonuses and it could help to get that few extra minutes to get to the next Dilemma.