Home The Bridge
Options

Tuesday LTO Saboteur Garak.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
As above......

apflibca0xdm.jpg
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    Bought it with a quickness. Third star for me.
  • Options
    Missed him in the event/packs. Hesitating since he'll be just a first star for me, but also the only Garak I'm missing, so...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed him in the event/packs. Hesitating since he'll be just a first star for me, but also the only Garak I'm missing, so...

IIRC, he has pretty good numbers? Even 100/FE/1*?
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    well...meh. I ended up with 4 new unexpected golds this week, so hard pass.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Picked him up as was the only garak I did not have.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Flemming wrote: »
    He also is quite handsy

He uhm we can also get our hands on Ishara Yar in the "Mischievous" pack today. As you pointed out: Great ENG/SEC combo and one of the most amazing STT artworks (in my Top 3). She dropped after the 4th 10 pull here, together with EV Suit Burnham...
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took the second star.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    He's worth it. Buy him.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I FF him awhile ago. I'm a little sorry that I can't take advantage of the offer, but I highly recommend Saboteur Garak to anybody who doesn't have him yet!
    mt4mFLF.png
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya, I will probably go for a 2nd Star in both of my accounts. Definitely on my main. Most likely will do both.
  • Options
    Hesitation didn't last long. He'll be worth citing up, for sure, and a great addition to my crew. But even if that weren't the case... It's Garak. I have no regrets!
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    Thinking about it but i got too many legendary at 1*.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought it with a quickness. Third star for me.

Exact same here - he was good at 1/5* after ranking on his event and has been a voyage regular since I got his second star from the mega wrap-up pack. At 3/5* he’s going to be ahead of just about every other ENG or SEC crew I have for the upcoming event...great offer, thanks DB!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Um, @Shan ? I think the ad copy in this notification for today’s LTO needs to be updated:

y1ai4b7z8bkj.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me [AUS] wrote: »
    Thinking about it but i got too many legendary at 1*.

This. Except I am not thinking about it.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good crew, but not worth adding a star to my 1/5 copy. 1/5 or 2/5 makes not enough difference status wise.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good crew, but not worth adding a star to my 1/5 copy. 1/5 or 2/5 makes not enough difference status wise.

But until you get 2/5, you cannot get 3/5 or more. That said, I can't justify the money at this time. Mine will stay 1/5.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

But until you get 2/5, you cannot get 3/5 or more. That said, I can't justify the money at this time. Mine will stay 1/5.

Really? Wow, thats a bummer. ;)

Well, he isn t in normal portal yet, and if you don t plan to spend citations on him he will stay 2/5 for a very very long time(assuming nxt portal update won t be before 2020). And since i don t have such an desire, its an easy pass. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    He's a current citation project, and this takes mine from 3/5 to 4/5, so was an easy buy for me.
  • Options
    Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    He's a solid crew.... but so are the other half-dozen ENG/SEC crew that came out around the same time, including Mega Janeway.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    He also is quite handsy

He uhm we can also get our hands on Ishara Yar in the "Mischievous" pack today. As you pointed out: Great ENG/SEC combo and one of the most amazing STT artworks (in my Top 3). She dropped after the 4th 10 pull here, together with EV Suit Burnham...

Great point, I took advantage of the Mischievious pack and grabbed four Isharas, which I could not do on her initial release.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just FFed him, or he would have been an easy purchase.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Weyoun 69Weyoun 69 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I bit and made mine 3/5*. He is a pretty useful crew, even if we all have Determined Janeway. Plus...its Garak!!!
  • Options
    I bit too...Garak is in my top three ST characters. I also came too late for Determined Janeway, which really stinks because I love that story. So, Garak was a no brainer for me (either because he’s useful, a favorite character, or because I spent real money for it...brain power was not involved).
  • Options
    Couldn't resist adding him to my Garak collection.