Home The Bridge

Rascals Packs

[DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in The Bridge
So I decided to convert some Dil into honor and see if I could luck into a second star for Garak. The 3 pulls dropped 2 Rasmussens and a Quark. I could complain, but the 3rd pull also gave me 2 Begolds. Thanks to a Epic Palmswipe Fail, the first one added a 3rd star to Mirror Troi instead of a first star for Stranded Quark (the 3rd option would have been even worse.) The second Begold was between 3 2-skill crew so I added a star to Jazzy Odo. All-in-all, not a bad day pulling packs.

Comments

• Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! I always endorse putting a star on Jazzy Odo.

The palmswipe screenshot feature was always one I never understood...the potential to remove whatever you wanted to screenshot on a touchscreen is too high.
  • It's the second time I got burned trying to palmswipe a screenshot of my beholds. I guess I should google another method to see if one exists. (Moments later) Found it! Holding the Power + Home buttons at the same time will take the screen shot.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting a ticket if you truly wanted a different option, even if you already fused her. CS has been very willing to work with me for legitimate errors like that. Not that Mirror Troi is a bad consolation prize.
  • I tried that rhe first time it happened and was told that the game doesn't keep track of beholds. He'll come up again eventually.
  • [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I tried that rhe first time it happened and was told that the game doesn't keep track of beholds. He'll come up again eventually.

That is completely and verifiably untrue, but I understand not wanting to go through the hassle of continuing to press the issue. I only mention it so anybody else that reads it knows not to accept that as an answer.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried that rhe first time it happened and was told that the game doesn't keep track of beholds. He'll come up again eventually.

That is completely and verifiably untrue, but I understand not wanting to go through the hassle of continuing to press the issue. I only mention it so anybody else that reads it knows not to accept that as an answer.

I heard that one before and after pressing the issue, was told they do not have access to it. However, the change I requested was made for me. I had a situation where the behold I received, wasn’t the one I actually picked.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • I was really lucky with this pack for a change. Four pulls, one Quark, one Rasmussen (both already FF) and two Garaks. Have him FF now too.
  • 2 pulls, 2 Garaks!! Awesome luck! I don't know whether to risk another and quit while I am ahead!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was originally going to do only three but ended up doing five...it was worth it for a third star on Garak and these:

3rd star for Juliana Tainer (I certainly thought about Lonzak though)
    3caklge4zzwa.png

4th star for Captain Braxton (Miranda Jones would have been nice, too)
    lkme0hoy5low.png
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the other pack, 1 pull, 5th * for Gowron...

qku5awvjvmew.png

My Gowron is only one starred, want to trade?
    Let’s fly!