Home Engineering Room

Judgment Threshold rewards seem to have the wrong items

The following items are on the thresholds rewards table for Judgement
1* Linguistic Database, 1* Medical Experiment, 3* Security Reports, 2* Diplomatic Protocol
These should be items equippable by Miss Q but they are not things that she needs.
Member of Rise of the Phoenix.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will let the team know.
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    yes agreed. I kept level-ing Miss Q expecting to see the mats but nothing.
  • Also there are no transmissions in the threshold. And i have not received even 1 rewarded transmission for successful shuttle completions.
    @Shan is this an intentional change for faction event(s) or a mistake. If this is intended, please let us know if this is going to be the new normal?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also there are no transmissions in the threshold. And i have not received even 1 rewarded transmission for successful shuttle completions.
    @Shan is this an intentional change for faction event(s) or a mistake. If this is intended, please let us know if this is going to be the new normal?

I noticed the same thing. It has cost me more merits than usual. I'm not really complaining much since I have such a stockpile and it is the same for everyone, but it is an oddity.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will let the team know about this as well.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    As I recall, the threshold currency rewards for Hybrid Faction/Galaxy events are usually chronitons only, not a combination of transmissions and chronitons. The Wiki has the rewards tables for past events, should someone wish to research the question in parallel with the DB team:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Events
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    The last faction galaxy hybrid as you suggested peregrine.
    The falcon falls. Single faction hybrid. Same situation as this event. Threshold does have transmissions, and still the second issue was no rewarded transmissions for successfully completed missions. I started with 21 transmissions in stock. Ran 21 successful shuttles. Never got any transmissions rewards.
    95agkbwocxen.jpeg
    2sil34oydzxk.jpeg
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then I was wrong. Thanks for posting the results of your research, @MirrorVerse Jc ! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • @~peregrine~ YW. Had the time to research. No prob