Home Engineering Room

Voyage stuck after 64 hours...

SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Engineering Room
OK, this is the fourth time I have tried to get the elusive Dr. Lenard McCoy. The previous three times I had my voyages get stuck around the 30 hour mark. Now I am 10 minutes shy of 64 hours, so I literally have just a handful of dilemmas left. And of course my voyage is stuck. I spent a great deal of time saving up voyage tokens and dilithium so that I could obtain this character... I have sent in a ticket. It just gets frustrating.
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not having been in quite that place, I cannot give empathy, but you have my sympathy. I hope they can fix it.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were able to fix it and do right by me, so all is well.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...