Home Engineering Room

Episode 8 issue

This discussion was created from comments split from: Ads Issues/concerns? Post here!.

Comments

• I can't complete Episode 8 and in fact I can't get to the third trial. I have completed the first two trials at each of the three levels. When I complete the space battle in the second trial and press continue, I get deposited at a new world (Xindus) with a character flashing at me in the upper right corner (a Hirogen) but when I click on it, nothing happens. I've tried Steam and Android and Apple and Win10 and there's no different result. What am I missing? I am very frustrated! I want to progress in the game!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't complete Episode 8 and in fact I can't get to the third trial. I have completed the first two trials at each of the three levels. When I complete the space battle in the second trial and press continue, I get deposited at a new world (Xindus) with a character flashing at me in the upper right corner (a Hirogen) but when I click on it, nothing happens. I've tried Steam and Android and Apple and Win10 and there's no different result. What am I missing? I am very frustrated! I want to progress in the game!

Hi and welcome.

I am sorry you are encountering this issue, I moved your post as it was in the wrong thread.
    If you have not already done so, please contact our Support team. I know we have a few players encountering this issue and we have not found the cause yet but we will see what can be done for you.
  • I had this issue, similar with ep 8 and 9. Kept taking me somewhere else, and in addition to that i completed all tiers of ep 9, 3 times before it finally “stuck” with all missions complete. I would complete all tiers then upon restart it would make me do epic again. Ios updated promptly, restart game several times daily always.
  • Shan wrote: »
    I can't complete Episode 8 and in fact I can't get to the third trial. I have completed the first two trials at each of the three levels. When I complete the space battle in the second trial and press continue, I get deposited at a new world (Xindus) with a character flashing at me in the upper right corner (a Hirogen) but when I click on it, nothing happens. I've tried Steam and Android and Apple and Win10 and there's no different result. What am I missing? I am very frustrated! I want to progress in the game!

Hi and welcome.

I am sorry you are encountering this issue, I moved your post as it was in the wrong thread.
    If you have not already done so, please contact our Support team. I know we have a few players encountering this issue and we have not found the cause yet but we will see what can be done for you.

Thanks but I've tried that several times with no resolution. It seems to me the easiest things to do would be to either reset me back to the start of Ep8 or advance me to the start of Ep9. But I do want to play the game...