Home The Bridge
Options

Important Tip: The 72-Hour Voyage

Isle OneIsle One ✭✭
edited August 2019 in The Bridge
In case this hasn't been shared, I took the hit so future players wouldn't have to.

I was masochistic enough to dilithium my way through all 36 Dilemmas and stuck around too long after that. Whatever you do, RECALL the voyage immediately after the final, 36th dilemma. Once the system tries to load another dilemma, it can't rerun any of them, so it freezes voyages! Then you've got to submit a ticket and wait for DB to unlock your 12 crew and all your loot, which may take longer than the 28 or so hours recalling the voyage would take anyway.

There are walkthroughs elsewhere for the right choices to get Colonel Worf, Ensign Picard and the others, so make it count if you go the hard way around.

Comments

• Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    How much Dilithium did you spent?
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just stuck at 64 hours, but they fixed it within a day.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Uluru wrote: »

For my own sanity, I refuse to review or estimate. Enough that it’s a moral imperative to share my experience as a warning to others.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Isle One wrote: »
    Uluru wrote: »

For my own sanity, I refuse to review or estimate. Enough that it’s a moral imperative to share my experience as a warning to others.

Must've been an insane amount. Hope you had plenty of voy tokes.
    Thanks for sharing your experience 👍
    BTW, I think I heard DB laughing on their way to the bank.