Home The Bridge

Judgment community and threshold pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
Threshold:

7a1zk2rzs7za.png
6kqrfeldrgbb.png
iuho6kujzn5x.png

Woo!
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got honor for the threshold
  • Threshold was a straight purple drop; 700 honor and no useful schematics.
  • 1straight SR drop and 1 FF behold. 1600 honor total.
  • kk6bjfu4c576.jpg

byw49zaq1k9h.jpg

Community let me start collecting for a new gecko Janeway. Rest was honor and useless schematics.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last 6 event 10x pulls have been straight drops for immortalised crew ... the streak continues:

- Community: Xindi Prisoner Archer
    - Threshold: Kazon Seska.

So we're at 8 ... 9 if I include this campaign's rank 95 10x pull.

Man this is depressing, so much for the portal update (I have 34 in-portal 4*s that need additional stars!).
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community
    bw9bwe8u9sa4.png

:(
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • edited September 2019
    I was lucky to get a begold for the community pull, but the options have never been worse. Added a star to One, collected some Breen command Warship schemes and 700 honour.
    rp92jvbave7r.jpg
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community:
    ejzuz5umx50k.jpg
    bwvuyru66ign.jpg
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rogue Harry Kim for me (first one *sigh*) and lots of ship schematics (yeah!). No threshold for me this time, I exactly hit the honor reward with my last shuttle as planned so I will not build a single Galaxy item. :)
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Community:
    bqf5484xkb7p.png
    First star for Solar Sails Sisko, 700 honor, useful schematics (for Entrrprise E) and fuel replicator.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community pull yielded honor:

qbcsdj3gqxxq.png

Won’t be getting the threshold, as I would prefer to save resources if Endgame Janeway is particularly good (or other events if not.)
  • I went Threshold and out for once. I already have Mirror Ellen Landry FFFE.
  • I forgot to take screenshots but...

Community: begold w/Delta Flyer Paris, Laborer Spock and Vina, took the third star for Paris.

Threshold: it was useful for I forget what it was, I was tired last night and didn’t take a screenshot.

Happy with Paris though.
  • Both just honor and replicator fodder. RNG really wanted me to have another copy of Ariam for some reason, she came up in 2 beholds.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Straight disHonor...useless
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Mixed bag. The community pull yielded just 400 honor and no useful schematics (straight drop of SELA!). But the threshold has a begold which I chose a 3rd star on Maquis Tuvok over a third on Captain Nog and a second on Rura Penthe Kirk. Tuvok is a target on my “get a FF legendary for all bridge crew” goal for this game so happy with that!
  • Honor and junk for both.

m6wtfiu5z7yj.png

l55xpygi7awu.jpeg
  • 2 straight drop purples, honor and schematics.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold: Triple purple beholds, all immortalized.

Community: Final star on second copy of Victorian Pulaski.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Never mind
    Never had THAT before from a single pull (had only this one in my rewards). Going lazy in events pays off. :)

ut3qu75fr3y6.png
    0153ggw1gkl4.png
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Never had THAT before from a single pull (had only this one in my rewards). Going lazy in events pays off. :)

ut3qu75fr3y6.png
    0153ggw1gkl4.png

It is very rare but does happen. Congrats, that Archer is very good. This is mine.

g3bsw9akhxy4.png
    Let’s fly!
    edited September 2019
    Yes, very happy I got him. :) Yours is very fancy with all that stars and stuff.

I also like the name of the Arena ability. *g*
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    All Honor. Both 4* were straight drops and already immortalised and frozen
    Community - Ambassador K'ehleyr
    Threshold - Temporal Seven
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Threshold: 900 Honor & replicator fuel
    Community: 700 Honor, useful schematics & replicator fuel
    Ranked: 700 Honor & replicator fuel

... and that’s why my U$D 10 will always go towards the Campaign premium track in the future, as opposed to a 10x10 pull. YMMV 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust