Home Ready Room
Options

Wiki Ads For Trupanion

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
Since I suppose this is advice I will post it here. The Wiki is peppered with ads for Trupanion pet insurance. As someone who has had it for years I can say this is great insurance. Banjo once swallowed a bone while chewing it. A Saturday night rush to the overnight ER cost $1600. The very next day, a Sunday, they had a check in the mail covering $1200 of it. I was amazed.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just adopted a 2 year old dachshund / jack russell mix yesterday. She is a good dog and my wife and daughters have been asking for a while. Thanks for the suggestion; I'll look into it. Is it just called Trupanion I should look up?
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I think the ads are targeted to your own personal browser cookies, but its definitely worth a google.

Sadly, my Golden Retriever is 10, and no one enjoys insuring a good old doggie.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just adopted a 2 year old dachshund / jack russell mix yesterday. She is a good dog and my wife and daughters have been asking for a while. Thanks for the suggestion; I'll look into it. Is it just called Trupanion I should look up?

Yep. Just Trupanion should take you there

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the ads are targeted to your own personal browser cookies, but its definitely worth a google.

Sadly, my Golden Retriever is 10, and no one enjoys insuring a good old doggie.

Unfortunately that is prolly so. It is sad because they are priceless to us