Home Fleet Central
Options

Knights of The Saucer Section is recruiting.

We are currently looking for captains of all levels. Come join a no pressure fleet and play Star Trek Timelines for fun. No VIP level required. We have free to play members and also those that like to spend.

Our starbase is currently level 97. By helping to build the starbase everyone in the fleet benefits - which in turn will help you grow as a captain, so all we ask is that you make daily starbase donations a priority. We also recognise that there is life outside of STT, so if you need some time away, just let the me or any other officer know.

We have players that like to go hard in all events and some that just go nuts when it is a skirmish. The main thing is to have fun and event participation is not mandatory. There is lots of experience in the fleet and we are happy to help players grow. We use Line for off game chat about the game and general Star Trek chat, but it is not essential to join the group. We acknowledge the limitations of in game chat.

If you’re interested, please reply here or send me a PM.

Bejeesus LLAP

Comments

• Options
    Are you the Sir Lancelot I am looking for?

Sir Lancelot of the Lake was one of the most trusted knights of King Arthur's Round Table (until he fell in love with Queen Guinevere but we won’t mention that! ) He was raised by the Lady of the Lake, hence his title Lancelot Du Lac. Sir Lancelot was the only knight known to defeat King Arthur during a jousting match. He is also known as the father of Sir Galahad, the greatest knight of all Camelot.

Knights of the Saucer Section are knights in space. We have valiantly built our starbase to level 98 and we are looking for active captains, preferably level 40+, to help protect the weak and vulnerable and have fun playing STT.

Please let me know if you would like to join us.
  • Options
    Hi,
    Are you still looking to recruit? Would like to join you if you still have slots. Details as follows

Bobbychewit - Lvl52, playing daily
  • Options
    Excellent. Yes still recruiting. Have sent you an invite in game. LLAP
  • Options
    Want to have the excitement of seeing a starbase go from level 99 to 100?

Knights of the Saucer Section is currently looking for captains of all levels (but 40+ if available to help balance experience across the squads) . Come join a no pressure fleet and play Star Trek Timelines for fun. No VIP level required. We have free to play members and also those that like to spend. Everyone welcome.

Our starbase is currently level 99 and holoemmiters permitting we will be level 100 soon. By helping to build the starbase everyone in the fleet benefits - which in turn will help you grow as a captain, so all we ask is that you make daily starbase donations a priority. I am genuinely excited about seeing the starbase get to 100. Yes it is only a game, but this reflects a lot of time and effort of a great bunch of people who are/have been in Knights of the Saucer Section. I am honoured to be their admiral and would like to find some more active players to help us keep growing.

After 5 weeks of shuttle variants I am DESPERATE for a skirmish event! We have players that like to go hard in all events and some that just go nuts when it is a skirmish (like me). Go hard in events or just dip your toe in = all good.

There is lots of experience in the fleet and we are happy to help players grow. We use Line for off game chat about the game and general Star Trek chat, but it is not essential to join the group. We acknowledge the limitations of in game chat (grrrrr blank chat!) . We recognise that there is life outside of STT, so if you need some time away, just let me (Admiral) or any officer know.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you’re interested, please reply here or send me a a message in game.

Keep everything crossed for a skirmish soon!

Bejeesus LLAP 🖖
  • Options
    Hello, we are still recruiting. Having survived the excitement of the starbase going to level 100 we are now almost at level 102.
    Looking for active players who play STT for fun. Come join us and be a valiant Knight of the Saucer Section.
    Bejeesus LLAP 🖖
  • Options
    Hello. It has been a while.

Knights of the Saucer Section is seeking to recruit two active captains who love Star Trek. Our starbase is 129 and we are looking for active captains to help us get it to the max. Covid has seen a few players decide to stop playing STT and we would like to fill their places. Everyone in the fleet benefits from a growing starbase .

We have F2P and P2P players and some have been playing for over 4 years. We are happy to help share our experience. We are friendly and helpful and acknowledge that in game chat is beyond flakey, so we have a Discord group which helps with communication.

If you need some time away from the game, that is fine as we acknowledge real life comes first. Just let the admiral or an officer know.

“Active” means daily donations and daily missions. Event participation is expected but not mandatory. If this does not sound like you then there are other fleets that may suit you better.

Send me a private message if you are interested and please include your game name and captain level.

Take care.
    Thanks for reading. LLAP.