Home The Bridge
Options

Arena Rewards

MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in The Bridge
Has anyone tried to look and see what the November arena rewards are going to be? In the Admiral Division September we have the Xindi Insectazoid ship, October is Pike's Enterprise, but when looking forward to November, it's blank. The other 2 arena divisions have previews to November. Has anyone else noticed this?

r9nn4j1lxiot.jpg

Edited to include screenshot

Comments

• Options
    I would suspect this will be updated today, after DB comes back from the holiday.
  • Options
    I was just curious if other people noticed it. No anger on my part. Nothing but love here.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just curious if other people noticed it. No anger on my part. Nothing but love here.

For what it's worth, I had not noticed lol
  • Options
    Now you have lol happy to be a conduit of information.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Aside from giving DB beyond 7am the first business day of the month to update, there is also already and engineering room post on this from other impatient folks.

I’m sure if they get enough complaints about this we can go back to the old method where we got an in game message a week out.

Jeez, thanks, @Paladin 27 . 🖖

For reference, here is a link to said thread in the Engineering Room:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14534/arena-admiral-rewards-not-updated
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I read the other thread, I didn't get a sense of anger about it. Just awareness being raised. I'm not aware of any anger that @Paladin 27 spoke of......
  • Options
    If they have not picked one yet, Federation Fighter gets my vote.
  • Options
    I'd be happy with Enterprise-A or E, or Assimilated Voyager. Or Valdore.
  • Options
    Enterpeise-A gets mine lol
  • Options
    I did notice this and I also assumed it would be fixed by the next server reset.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is anyone else kinda sorta hoping that the reason nothing is listed there yet is because it'll be...this?

ecf48023e90b857a4cf3c2f302474f11.jpg
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4zsuhdmalgu3.jpg
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    is anyone else kinda sorta hoping that the reason nothing is listed there yet is because it'll be...this?

ecf48023e90b857a4cf3c2f302474f11.jpg

No, because they won't introduce a new ship via Arena. It'll get a skirmish event first, and then months later will show up via Arena rewards.
  • Options
    RogaDanar wrote: »

I picked this because I do not have a 5 star fighter or scout maxed and this is the only current 5 star scout!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I picked this because I do not have a 5 star fighter or scout maxed and this is the only current 5 star scout!

I am all on board with this
  • Options
    Apparently they are going with the Klingon Sarcophagus Ship.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently they are going with the Klingon Sarcophagus Ship.

I was convinced it would be the Jem'Hadar Flagship or the Valdore. Kinda annoyed it isn't, really.

This is actually the second time the Sarcophagus Ship has been the Admiral Division reward too; when I first started playing the game in February/March-ish of 2018, it was the prize.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Yeah, I was really hoping for a newer ship.....