Home The Bridge
Options

Dabo Logic ?

Hi there,
I dont manage to understand Dabo free video watch run logic.
Sometimes there already for the first run of Dabo and other days nether available.
And sometimes you get a third video watch ... wich always fail with exceed ad view limit.
What makes it appear ? I mean the free video watch run ?

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mururoa wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I dont manage to understand Dabo free video watch run logic.
    Sometimes there already for the first run of Dabo and other days nether available.
    And sometimes you get a third video watch ... wich always fail with exceed ad view limit.
    What makes it appear ? I mean the free video watch run ?

Courtesy of @eXo | SilverRose via Discord:

47wujh4oxnam.jpeg
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB doesn't sync ad availability between devices well. You can only run Dabo once per 24 hours. If you are on the same device you used 24 hours ago, it will show up at the 24 hour mark and work(assuming you haven't done another ad in the past 20 minutes). If you used a dabo ad on another device in the past 24 hours, it will show up on your current device, but will fail when you try to run the ad.
  • Options
    Ok, that's clear.
  • Options
    In my experience, it also counts the failed ad-spins as extra spins, so after a failed one, you'll have to wait for another 24 hours to actually use this option again (or at least this used to happen soon after they introduced the feature, when I was still using two devices and had the same problem you mention). So maybe that's why on some days you don't get any ad-spin at all.
  • Options
    MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    In my experience, it also counts the failed ad-spins as extra spins, so after a failed one, you'll have to wait for another 24 hours to actually use this option again (or at least this used to happen soon after they introduced the feature, when I was still using two devices and had the same problem you mention). So maybe that's why on some days you don't get any ad-spin at all.

Hey, that's it. The final information that explain why some days I cant have the extra spin : because I tried a second extra spin on another device.
    So, the rule is : no 2nd extra spin whatever the game says on another device.
    Thanks.

PS : I use up to 4 devices. That's why the problem occured to me many times. Phone, Tablet, Laptop and Desktop.