She’s not in the rewards. Her spot is blank

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After three restarts

kta8ez69l1y8.png
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pack guy is stuck at curbside service at Applebee's.....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha!!! Nice one!! She’s up now but ugh. She looked better when she was gone

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Ha!!! Nice one!! She’s up now but ugh. She looked better when she was gone

I still don't have her, no packs either....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    36t4tjxzh2zy.png
  • Options
    36t4tjxzh2zy.png

Finally up now, hope them ribs were good!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    36t4tjxzh2zy.png

Finally up now, hope them ribs were good!

You are on fire today!! Love your avatar too!
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Packs still fubar, only showing the $99 Landry, no Vosk pack or Shakaar pack. I don't need them have them all immo, but still.......

wudakejb2iea.png
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packs still fubar, only showing the $99 Landry, no Vosk pack or Shakaar pack. I don't need them have them all immo, but still.......

wudakejb2iea.png

You probably bought them last time. When they said the packs were staying the same, I guess that includes the flag on if the offer has been bought.

My main account was missing the 24.99, but my alt had all 3 of the crew offers.
  • Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

wudakejb2iea.png

You probably bought them last time. When they said the packs were staying the same, I guess that includes the flag on if the offer has been bought.

Ok thanks :)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

wudakejb2iea.png

Ah! Brilliant deduction! I have the same thing but I also do not have the shuttle boost offer. Guess that’s because I bought it twice last time. That’s a bummer. I look forward to those