Home The Bridge
Options

Elusive Treasures

2»

Comments

• Options
    I didn't do so well on the 5*, I got the minimum 2 of 20. Frederick La Roque and Ishara Yar

But, my 4* luck was pretty good. Picked up all 5 that I was missing, with a couple extra stars for Cassidy Yates.
    79hco86zzk4o.png

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    So who was the Elusive Treasure in the behold with Troi Joachim and Data?

But it doesn’t say that every behold contains limited-time crew. Just at least one.

• Options
    Yep it's just a guaranteed legendary from the list, and a "higher chance" that the remaining pulls will be from the list.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesmer wrote: »

But it doesn’t say that every behold contains limited-time crew. Just at least one.

Ah! Well that makes it even way less desirable then.

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah! Well that makes it even way less desirable then.

This is one of those things. Give up the guaranteed legendary by pulling the 650 dil. Packs. You can get more honor and the guaranteed elusive treasure crew, but could end up with no legendary.
  • Options
    Wrathful Kirk vs. White Rabbit vs. Chef Riker
    iu2ujcipir4t.png
    Agent Janeway vs. Natima Lang vs. Martian Quark
    bohaecb4p1cm.png

Both legendaries are now 1/5, I got no options to add a star anywhere. *sigh*

No honor, but still I am only semi-impressed for 50 dollar. I was just lucky that all the purple were useful (but it was close alread with several 4/4, 4/4, x/4). So I will probably not buy at this price the next time.

Agent Janeway? You should not have gotten her in your pulls! She’s nowhere near new anymore and isn’t on the list, so why’d she pop up?
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrathful Kirk vs. White Rabbit vs. Chef Riker
    iu2ujcipir4t.png
    Agent Janeway vs. Natima Lang vs. Martian Quark
    bohaecb4p1cm.png

Both legendaries are now 1/5, I got no options to add a star anywhere. *sigh*

No honor, but still I am only semi-impressed for 50 dollar. I was just lucky that all the purple were useful (but it was close alread with several 4/4, 4/4, x/4). So I will probably not buy at this price the next time.

Agent Janeway? You should not have gotten her in your pulls! She’s nowhere near new anymore and isn’t on the list, so why’d she pop up?
    "Each 10-pack offers 10 Beholds for a Super Rare or Legendary crew, and guarantees at least one Legendary Limited-Time crew among those listed below."

That Janeway is not in the list.

Nevermind, I see now you passed up Natima for her.
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Yep it's just a guaranteed legendary from the list, and a "higher chance" that the remaining pulls will be from the list.

Btw that part about “higher chance” annoys me. What is “higher chance”? Shouldn’t it be exact numerical value as long as we pay money for this? At least at Apple and Google platforms

• Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

Btw that part about “higher chance” annoys me. What is “higher chance”? Shouldn’t it be exact numerical value as long as we pay money for this? At least at Apple and Google platforms

No, the value only needs to be displayed for "each type of item" (using Apple as a source, as that's your platform). The drop rates for the two types of item in Elusive Treasures are listed at the end.

Congrats on your spend of $50 and 6500 dilithium on Elusive Treasures this week, by the way. :)