Home Past Anomalies

Dabo rewards reverted

Quite awhile back transmissions and 3* crew were removed from Dabo but today they're back. Make them go away again, nobody wants that garbage.

Comments

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Quite awhile back transmissions and 3* crew were removed from Dabo but today they're back. Make them go away again, nobody wants that garbage.

Transmissions, definitely not. 3* crew, though? I will take the exchange for 100 Honor points over a 3* crew-that-I-do-not-have-specific item that usually becomes replicator fuel, 7 days a week. That being said, I have never set up an item farm on my Dabo wheel, so I do see why this is frustrating for some players. YMMV 🖖

EDIT: The change to the 5* schematics is also bad. Very, very bad.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Amphistaff wrote: »

Transmissions, definitely not. 3* crew, though? I will take the exchange for 100 Honor points over a 3* crew-that-I-do-not-have-specific item that usually becomes replicator fuel, 7 days a week. That being said, I have never set up an item farm on my Dabo wheel, so I do see why this is frustrating for some players. YMMV 🖖

EDIT: The change to the 5* schematics is also bad. Very, very bad.

Agreed. This was their fix for complaints of dabo giving unwanted crew specific items that overload the inventory cap. I can see why it was done. I would gladly take honor over 30 min of inventory scroll to find stuff i dont want.
    I also see ship schems chosen are poor and transmissions seem a rip off for the cost of the spin.
    The best and worst of both worlds. 🥓