Home The Bridge
Options

10 for 10 Offer Pulls

Found a 10 for 10 Offer this morning, haven't spent anything for a while so I bit. Despite only one Begold in the ten packs themselves, I'm pretty happy with my haul:

4th* for Icheb
4th* for Ikat'ika
3rd* for Breen Disguise Dukat
2nd* for Friar Tuck
1st and 2nd* for Galen
1st* for Assimilated Hawk

I also got enough Honor to immortalise Surak, who then was able to beat the Quinn node in Ep10 - one video later and I now have a 2/5 Quinn. All in all, not a bad start to a Friday!

What did everyone else get, assuming you got the offer and bit?

Comments

• Options
    Haven’t got the offer and I thought that offers are the same for everyone. But I recall someone’s mentioned that offers were different for different players back then. So as the transmissions and 3* crew at Dabo.

So, is STT gone “good old days” kind of changes?
  • Options
    Restart your app.
  • Options
    Restart your app.

I've restarted, no offer
  • Options
    Strange, showed up for me.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It showed up for me only after the Elusive Treasures offer expired. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    It showed up for me after the ET offer as well and produced some nice results: a 4* I needed and two 5*s that mean I can freeze worthless crew the next time I am crunched on slots.

duyph9uir9gs.png

uzk09ccsb083.png

tqi7w8ctilg9.png
  • Options
    I’ve restarted the game one more time, I have no other active offers - still no 10 for 10. Maybe it’s already expired? Anyway, not that I’m really interested in it, just curious
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    It started off disappointing but got better. Lots of useful schematics as well.
    yt2zkg5n12au.jpg
    Gralik is already immortal.
    t5i9m1ssk8ln.jpg
    j4m0gogmyajz.jpg
    j46cc4uu1tp3.jpg
    5zfh2adbc01h.jpg
    lw3blll8vbc9.jpg
    C.O.P. Archer is frozen
    o5t6qaxsaiwh.jpg
    k15st75ccize.jpg
    e1urhh4yxzuj.jpg
    fd8lv7nnzrxt.jpg
    vm8amg58mu2f.jpg
    xtapqdbekcuv.jpg
    rnz4ezeop8h6.jpg
    b09ccg4yq6ue.jpg
    Fourth star for Romulan Kirk
    hc9rxbo8g936.jpg
    An already frozen slaver
    u15ni3ovo8l1.jpg
    53z652tf6wd1.jpg
    kgg7wfujnt1o.jpg
    q11356imu7pi.jpg
  • Options
    This 10x10 offer was the one that finally makes me stop buying these offers. I've reached the point where all I get is duplicates and worse I didn't get a single begold. I'll stick to the free 10x pulls from events and those from the premium campaign track but that's it.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 10x10 offer was the one that finally makes me stop buying these offers. I've reached the point where all I get is duplicates and worse I didn't get a single begold. I'll stick to the free 10x pulls from events and those from the premium campaign track but that's it.

I’m in that boat too but I bought it for the schematics. Only got two useful schematics out of it. Considering how many it takes to max a ship this was an experiment that proved it’s not worth it

• Options
    Skipped this one. I usually grab these, but just had the monthly dil refresh and will be buying the campaign once I hit tier 10 tomorrow. Not sure if I'll buy the DYC and use the cite somewhere else or not.
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I’m in that boat too but I bought it for the schematics. Only got two useful schematics out of it. Considering how many it takes to max a ship this was an experiment that proved it’s not worth it

The boat gets full. I bought it for a lucky shot but all I got were 9 straight 4* drops and a useless begold where I took a second star for Defense Phlox, because the rest were even worse................ 1 useful shematic, by the way.