Home Engineering Room
Options

Disappearing voyage

I just had a voyage at like 9:20. AM wise it was going to be nip and tuck to hit 10 hours. I go and start mowing and checked back a bit later and the voyage is gone. Not returned, not failed, no crew to dismiss because it came back...just gone....

Comments

• Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Did you name your ship “V’Ger”? If so it might appear again in a few hundred years.

All jokes aside, that **tsk tsk** and that’s really strange. Mine just get stuck regularly.
  • Options
    Customer service was excellent to me but it is definitely a freak out when they are just gone...
  • Options
    This has happened to me a few times but not to that extreme. Basically i go to check my 2 hour dilemma and i have no voyage running. The first time or two I just thought “hm? Thats weird i thought i started a voyage?”. But after two times i started to realize i really did start the voyage. It just disappears as if i never started one. But my lost voyage is always at the 2 hour dilemma check in. I run voyages 24/7 so losing 2 hours now and again is frustrating but not that big of a deal. And certainly i would be way more irritated if it were a longer voyage with more time elapsed and wasted. But also i never have had a “stuck voyage” as other ppl have reported so i count myself lucky so far.