Home The Bridge
Options

Recruitment

Múspell[BAD]Múspell[BAD] ✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in The Bridge
I am just curious. How is it possible that people can see that someone has left a fleet?

To get 21 invites in under 2 hours after leaving a fleet sounds astonishing to me. Is there a list where you can see who is playing solo?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, fleet officers can see players who are without a fleet that match their settings for the fleet. If you di not want invites, i suggest creating a fleet of your own until you decide what to do. I hope this helps
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When fleet officers click on the add player button it pulls up a list of players not in fleets who meet the minimum player level for the fleet. It’s sorted to put active (currently in the app) players at the top.

So if you are doing stuff in game and not in a fleet you will be at the top of the list for every fleet looking for players.
  • Options
    Thanks for the information - had never heard about that before.
  • Options
    Hey, some of our fleetmates get attempted poaching from other fleets regularly, even when they are active. So, active or not doesn't really matter to the recruiters.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Hey, some of our fleetmates get attempted poaching from other fleets regularly, even when they are active. So, active or not doesn't really matter to the recruiters.

Maybe that doesn’t matter to those recruiters, but it does matter to this non-poaching recruiter. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

In an event, or in a gauntlet for example... anywhere that your avatar is avail for other players to see they can click your avatar and in-game msg you. Even in the forums they read your posts, then search your name in-game and msg you. Poachers, recruiters, trollers... it happens. Its unavoidable. In a multiplayer game where some ppl dont have manners. . Lol.