Home The Bridge
Options

Deep Space Horrors pack, a horror of its own!

edited November 2017 in The Bridge
I actually had a good experience with my first pull, a treat inastead of a horrendous trick (that almost always comes with a best chance of pack). Hope everybody else was as blessed as i was, got 1 legendary behold (chose to take my Professor to 2/5 stars), 1 super rare behold, and Ardra.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided to buy a pack since I didn't have any of the offered crew FF. Got a 2nd star for my M-113 Creature, plus a 4* Behold -- which was basically between getting a 3rd star on Rasmussen or getting Robin Hood. I chose Robin Hood because I didn't have him yet, and one can never have too many Picards aboard, as far as I'm concerned.

So not a bad treat! Glad I wasn't tricked! :p

WB0ACyX.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pulls for you two. I wish I hadn't gotten my Gorn on the first pull, because I really wanted a shot at the Keeper. I'll probably try again later this weekend, even though I have all the purples FF now.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be a fool if I bothered with this pack or the Trek or Treat pack. In the ToT pack I have 5 of the possible offered crew FF, so as much as I'd like another star on my Mademoiselle, or to actually get Detective Data to pass that damned node in Rabid Fans, I have to give up on this pack, the odds are stacked high against me.

Then the DSH pack, I have Ardra FF/FE and Gorn Captain FF. I'd like the Sulan out of that pack because another strong MED crew is always welcome but the odds again aren't in my favour.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pulls for you two. I wish I hadn't gotten my Gorn on the first pull, because I really wanted a shot at the Keeper. I'll probably try again later this weekend, even though I have all the purples FF now.

That's who I was really shooting for myself -- have tried to get The Keeper several times now. But with all those other options, the odds weren't really in my favor this time, I know.

i310Wqs.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Keeper and an Ardra. I have a lil more dilithium and might buy more if I know there wont be any other discovery packs coming.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I got a Keeper and an Ardra. I have a lil more dilithium and might buy more if I know there wont be any other discovery packs coming.

You got the keeper? Impressive!
  • Options
    I did as well. Didn't realize how impressive he was until I saw his science stats. Hello Gauntlet!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have keeper at 1/5* already from a previous pull so wouldn't mind adding a star to him or Sulan (2/5*) so bought 3 packs.

I got 2 Gorns and 1 Adra (both of which I had FF) and no M118, so all in all a complete waste of money!!

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    I have keeper at 1/5* already from a previous pull so wouldn't mind adding a star to him or Sulan (2/5*) so bought 3 packs.

I got 2 Gorns and 1 Adra (both of which I had FF) and no M118, so all in all a complete waste of money!!

Ah somebody who got tricked and didnt get a treat! Bummer.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    so all in all a complete waste of money!!

Well, by now you have probably beat the same ole "Too less honor and so I will not buy packs anymore" drum a 1000 times, lol. Despite that you regularly present the results of your latest packs. So don´t blame DB. But a difference of your words and actions + a lack of discipline bro...

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Keeper and Sulan are both on my wish list, but I have Gorn and Ardra both FF. So I know this pack isn't for me. Seemed simple enough.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried four to get the Keeper, but did get a Sulan. Even though I got a Gorn and an M-113 I didn't need, I got something useful from every pack.

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    so all in all a complete waste of money!!
    But a difference of your words and actions + a lack of discipline bro...
    I agree here!! I did another pull and got the Keeper on my 4th attempt.

Yes I have a total lack of discipline, hangs head in shame...

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    yp0rewy85dl1.png
    ar5cphnaeb4e.png
    bk0fc40ddj9w.png
    I liked this pack and had dilithium saved up since there was no Burnham in Discovery month. I bought seven of them. Got three legendaries: The Keeper, Proto Worf, and Assimilated LaForge. Also got six super rares: Ardra, two Gorn, one M-113, and a temporal agent seven. Would have liked a second Keeper or a Sulan but all in all I am pretty happy and hope the pack comes back again.
    Let’s fly!