Home The Bridge
Options

Timelines, can we have an Aron Eisenberg event as a memorial please

The Star Trek community has lost a true light today. And his friends and family much more so. Can we mark his passing with an event dedicated to him please?
🕊
“Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”

Comments

• Options
    I wholeheartedly second this.
  • Options
    I wholeheartedly second this.
    Thanks. I hope we get more people chiming in. 🕊
  • Options
    You have my vote. He's one of the gold crew whose packs I've bought to immortalise (Captain Nog). Such a shocking and unexpected death is going to leave an impression on a lot of us, so I think that it would be appreciated by many.
  • Options
    Great idea.
  • Options
    I totally agree.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Yes that would be great!
    I remember him as Nog in DS9 and a Kazon boy in Voyager. IMDB said he was also a newspaper boy (probably in the Benny Russell episode) in DS9. If we could get all three of them into one event, it would be a nice tribute to Aron.

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good. I like Nog.
  • Options
    I agree

:'(
  • Options
    You have my vote 🕊
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    +1 vote here too
  • Options
    Make it so
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    RIP
    You took my idea first :d Hope we'll have this event!
  • Options
    As long as it doesn't look like cashing in then I'm all for it. A version of Nog from It's Only a Paper Moon would be wonderful (and long overdue)
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    As long as it doesn't look like cashing in then I'm all for it. A version of Nog from It's Only a Paper Moon would be wonderful (and long overdue)

I think Tuxedo Nog is exactly from this episode. DB could hand out a free copy of him perhaps. But an event is more fitting I think.

I agree it shouldn't be cash grab, so I'm not much in favor of a tuesday pack version of him. Unless proceeds go to a relevant charity
  • Options
    Outstanding idea!
    100@ agree! And, as @Cam Taliis suggested, a portion of the proceeds from the event sales should be donated to support kidney research!!

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a $20 one-time offer for a single star on Tuxedo Nog came up, with the extra $10 over the usual price being donated to the appropriate charitable organization, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome idea. December Mega Event. Make it so!
  • Options
    Agree with Y'all
  • Options
    I also agree.
  • Options
    Most of the crew of the Valiant were irritating arrogant tin-plated dictators with delusions of godhood.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Man wrote: »
    Most of the crew of the Valiant were irritating arrogant tin-plated dictators with delusions of godhood.

Sounds like half the kids in college these days so . . . well written and portrayed?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    I also agree
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Man wrote: »

So candidates for the “brat” trait, maybe?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)