Home The Bridge
Options

Interesting Arena battle result

In the Admiral Division, I went into battle ranked #17, defeated the #2 ranked ship, and was congratulated for "ranking up" to be #115.

Strange.

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Bakkster wrote: »
    In the Admiral Division, I went into battle ranked #17, defeated the #2 ranked ship, and was congratulated for "ranking up" to be #115.

Strange.

Yes this happens quite a bit. What happened was that you lost a battle in defense while you were in the arena screen and not in a battle and when this happens the screen often does not refresh and show your true current rank. So you had been ranked #17 then lost a battle on defense and dropped in rank to about #400 but the rankings do not usually refresh unless you leave the arena screen and reenter or do a battle. Rankings showed you were still #17 but you were really #400 or so and when you then did a battle and won your arena battle you improved from #400 to #115 and the system refreshed to show your actual current rank.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    115 beat rank 2 just before you beat rank 2. This is a bug with the way they programmed arena. If you complain to Customer Support they will give you arena tickets. I complained once they gave me 10 more arena tickets, I think, because I had twenty. I do not bother complaining about it anymore. Because, I do not want anymore arena tickets. I usually battle only 5 times a day.