Home Make It So!
Options

TNG Robin Hood Crew

I know we’ve got Robin Hood Picard, Sheriff Q, and Will Scarlet Worf, so I would love for DB to give us the rest of the crew from that episode, which was Qpid, by the way. I’d especially like to see a Maid Marion Vash and Friar Tuck Data, but the rest would be great too. Alan of Dale Geordie, Little John Riker, Sir Guy de Gisborne, and Merry Men Troi and Crusher would complete the set. Personally, I think all of these remaining crew members should be 4*, except maybe Gisborne, as he is suppose to be the villain of that plot. Also, if they were all 4s then we’d have easier access to them and be more likely to actually FF them as well. Anyhow, this would be a great idea in my opinion and I’d especially, as I said before, love to see a Maid Marion Vash. After all, we need a new Vash. Right now, all we have is expedition Vash, so we at least need a Maid Marion variant, if not another Risa version and a DS9 version too.
Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.