Home The Bridge

Where am I headed??

Castell-NeathCastell-Neath ✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in The Bridge
difsubtn29us.jpg
Not sure if this should be posted in the engineering section but there seems to be a glitch on the latest update. No planet names! See image. BTW I'm running the game in the UK on a Samsung Galaxy s10+, running android version 9

Any puns on the lack of names is also appreciated in tHis thread...such as my ship being on the road to nowhere ;)

Comments

• Did anyone else's Memory Alpha get way darker after the update? Everywhere else seems fine that I've been (granted, only a few).
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone else's Memory Alpha get way darker after the update? Everywhere else seems fine that I've been (granted, only a few).

I don’t remember the last time I visited Memory Alpha in a browser - I got the app, which has a dark color palette anyway.
  • New Jersey.
  • Not sure if this should be posted in the engineering section but there seems to be a glitch on the latest update. No planet names! See image. BTW I'm running the game in the UK on a Samsung Galaxy s10+, running android version 9

Any puns on the lack of names is also appreciated in tHis thread...such as my ship being on the road to nowhere ;)

I think you're actually headed for Faversham along the M-2...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Headin' out to the highway.....

n58poemdcrcs.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Headin' out to the highway.....

n58poemdcrcs.jpg

Alternatively:

c9lu2gz8gtje.jpeg
  • Nah you're going to Sto-vo-kor :)
  • [DSEF] Cpt.Rampo[DSEF] Cpt.Rampo ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    difsubtn29us.jpg
    Not sure if this should be posted in the engineering section but there seems to be a glitch on the latest update. No planet names! See image. BTW I'm running the game in the UK on a Samsung Galaxy s10+, running android version 9

for me its fine - bluestacks and/or steam

but a teammate just said he also dont see any names there - he´s using a galaxy S9

EDIT: okay,way more than only just one...they´ll send tickets out and hope for the best^^