Home The Bridge
Options

Post Event Faction winner "bonus time" shuttles at 100% failure rate?

So.... What up with this? I finished 289, which meant I had around a total 95%+ shuttle success rate in the event. Now with the "bonus time" shuttles for KCA, I can't win a single one, even with my top 5* & 4* crew plus boosts?

Did DB just crank up the difficulty level on this, post event?

So now I have send around 12 or so shuttle on KCA, and have received 0 rewards. (Trainers don't count anymore to me as "rewards".)

I just "can't even", as millennials are fond of saying.
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    I noticed the same thing. They ramped up the rewards a tad but did nothing to change the standard difficulty. I'm assuming you're honored which means they are a pain in the rear anyways. Would have been nice of DB to reduce the difficulty during the bonus period to make it actually feel worth running them. Just do like me and run Section 31 😁.
    eXo | Z•A•P•P
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I've had some success, but it reverts to your non-event difficulty, which is generally about 65-70% for me.
  • Options
    Pretty much has 2 or 3 each round, sometimes all 4 fail....normal daily shuttles.
  • Options
    happened to me, too. I sent 16 shuttles (including 4 8.5h shuttles). they all had about 60-70% success rate. only one came trough, 15 fails (including all 4 8.5h shuttles). very strange.
    Deep Space Exploration Fleet - German Casual Fleet
    Created a kingdom. Reached for the wisdom. Failed in becoming a god.
  • Options
    I’ve had the opposite experience.....have passed 16/17 all in 70-80%.
  • Options
    I've passed about 70% of mine. Seems normal to me.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Z-A-P-P wrote: »
    Just do like me and run Section 31 😁.

Yeah. Would be great if 0* holoprograms would drop from them. :s
  • Options
    normal shuttle rate for me, at about 50 - 60%
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I failed 10/12 KCA bonus runs and decided I had enough Warnog and went to S31 for holoprograms... of course those shuttles show as 65%, with only immortal legendaries staffing them, so the outcome was not much better. Bless the replicator, all I can say.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually haven't had this issue. But past results are not future guarantees.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get 3 or 4 successful every time with success rates of 70 to 80 purrcent, so I'm happy ... however, normal shuttles meowtside of events should never have such low purrcentages if you got almeowst only immurrtalized gold crew with high base.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    My post event KCA shuttles show a possible success rate between 50 and 70%. and I have had 1 out of 4 fail pretty much every time a few that 2 failed.
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Options
    I was getting peeved with 1/3 failure rates at 96%+
  • Options
    I'm so tired of sending out 4 shuttles at 75% or better and being lucky to have 2 succeed. This really needs to be fixed, either the success rate or the actual chance of success.
  • Options
    If I had to guess, the display rates are wrong and it may be using the same calculation as if the event was ongoing and bonus crew are helping. Since they aren't, the displayed percentage is higher than it actually is. Either way, it's just another example of something that's obviously broken, but we still need about three more pages of people complaining about it before DB will say it's working as intended and then two more after that before they'll actually look at it.
    "The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I got 100% fail for 12 in a row at 85% success. I assumed it was bugged to autofail.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you folks weren't sending any missions you opened before the event ended. Those are autofails.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad that we now get to have these threads between events too. Definitely an added bonus from the new "winning faction" feature.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    On 29 total KCA shuttles with average 76.8% posted chance, 79.3% succeeded.
  • Options
    On 29 total KCA shuttles with average 76.8% posted chance, 79.3% succeeded.

Thanks for providing actual data =)
  • Options
    milamber42milamber42 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Out of my last 1000 non event mission shuttles, the average displayed percentage is 74.166% and the actual pass / fail percentage is 70.8%.

For the month of October (351), the average displayed percentage is 72.4160% and the actual pass / fail percentage is 71.3415%.
  • Options
    VioletBlueVioletBlue ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Ulrikk wrote: »
    I'm so tired of sending out 4 shuttles at 75% or better and being lucky to have 2 succeed. This really needs to be fixed, either the success rate or the actual chance of success.

What is your proposal to fix this?
  • Options
    milamber42 wrote: »
    Out of my last 1000 non event mission shuttles, the average displayed percentage is 74.166% and the actual pass / fail percentage is 70.8%.

For the month of October (351), the average displayed percentage is 72.4160% and the actual pass / fail percentage is 71.3415%.

My question is in 2 parts: First, how many 4* FF/FE & 5* crew are you using, and are your factions all honoured level that you are sending them?
  • Options

My question is in 2 parts: First, how many 4* FF/FE & 5* crew are you using, and are your factions all honoured level that you are sending them?

I have been honored with all factions for quite a while. The last mission logged with Allied standing is mission #1802. I had 3973 missions logged as of 11/2/2017.

As far as crew, they are mostly FE/FF 4* crew. The only FE/FF 5* I have are Arachnia Janeway, 1701 Sisko, Kortar, T'Kuvma, and the Borg Queen. I also have following FE for base stats that are occasionally used if needed: 3/5 Mirror Kirk, 3/5 Mirror Spock, 2/5 Mirror T'Pol, & 2/5 Hollander, & 2/5 Tempted Data.

I have posted stats in the past many times, and the percentages were a lot closer -- within less than a percent of each other. For the first 1000 mission I tracked, the average displayed percentage is 73.2320% and the actual pass / fail is 74.9000%
  • Options
    Okay, that veered slightly off topic, so I am going to ask DB - WTH?

EVERY winning faction shuttle I have sent with the "bonus time" for the past 3 Faction events, has failed at 100% rate!

v86qhiij7d06.jpg

The only three I sent yesterday & today were 1 crew missions, and either DIP/CMD, SCI/CMD or SEC/ENG. All three had 4* immortal crew and significantly strong boosts!

All 3 failed as usual...

Whhhhyyyyyy??????
  • Options
    Okay, that veered slightly off topic, so I am going to ask DB - WTH?

EVERY winning faction shuttle I have sent with the "bonus time" for the past 3 Faction events, has failed at 100% rate!

v86qhiij7d06.jpg

The only three I sent yesterday & today were 1 crew missions, and either DIP/CMD, SCI/CMD or SEC/ENG. All three had 4* immortal crew and significantly strong boosts!

All 3 failed as usual...

Whhhhyyyyyy??????

I too had 4/4 FED shuttles fail earlier today.. all above 85% which is very odd outside of a faction event. Could be linked or a fluke. I've since been running SEC31 shuttles so can't confirm on consecutive runs. Perhaps others can?
  • Options
    Ive been running FED shuttles all day and have only failed 3 out of 16. Success percentage has been between 60 and 85 mostly. Sounds like a run of bad luck
  • Options
    Out of my last 1000 non event mission shuttles, the average displayed percentage is 74.166% and the actual pass / fail percentage is 70.8...

Are event shuttles about the same?
  • Options
    A "run of bad luck" would be failing maybe 8 or 9 out of 10. Not failing every shuttle sent. After "bonus time", something is reset, because it works normally after that.