Home Ready Room
Options

Who to cite next?

SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in Ready Room
rxrmv9ye76c3.png

When the campaign ends I will have 2 legendary citations to use.
I was thinking 1 on Leonardo and the SR Citation on Jodmos to finish the To Boldly Go collection, but I also have COP Founder Archer 4*, so Leonardo is not that important to cite.
Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Tricky one number of options i'd insta cite but as you only have 2 I might just wait till the mega event announcement (unless you have an honor pile reserved for this?)

Q'od
    Timekeeper Janeway
    Rock 'N' Rolla Sisko
    Ru'Afo
    Sato
    Da Vinci

Would be the glaring ones and depends on areas of weakness, what you need or want from the citations. But that being said having the strongest non event base for ENG I think would be the most invaluable - so I think Ru'Afo should get one, and possibly Sato for the same logic on DIP, but the latter I would wait till I was sure I would or wouldn't need to spend a citation on the next mega legendary.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Tricky one number of options i'd insta cite but as you only have 2 I might just wait till the mega event announcement (unless you have an honor pile reserved for this?)

Q'od
    Timekeeper Janeway
    Rock 'N' Rolla Sisko
    Ru'Afo
    Sato
    Da Vinci

Would be the glaring ones and depends on areas of weakness, what you need or want from the citations. But that being said having the strongest non event base for ENG I think would be the most invaluable - so I think Ru'Afo should get one, and possibly Sato for the same logic on DIP, but the latter I would wait till I was sure I would or wouldn't need to spend a citation on the next mega legendary.

Good point about the Mega, since I only have enough to buy one citation.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Depends on your priority. Do you have a lot of SR crew FF, and thus have little difficulty ranking in events? Shuttle crew may be less important to you if so, making Sato and Sisko less important (and maybe ruafo too).

If you find it challenging to fill shuttle seats in faction events at a high %, those 3 are great options. If you've usually got all 85%+ 4-5 shuttles during events, I'd work on voyage crew personally. That would be QoD, Janeway and Da Vinci.

Yet a further consideration, is if you're just at the verge of 10 hour voyages for CMD/SEC voyages, Thrax and maybe Leland would mean you've got 10 hour voyages for that combo. or Capt Spock for CMD/SCI. These are not fantastic overall crew though, so are less likely as valuable IMO.