Home Fleet Central
Options

Battleship Yamato / Battleship Musashi / Battleship Kongo Three Top Fleets - For Active Players

d60wr139ml9p.jpg

BATTLESHIP YAMATO: Top 5 Fleet for the past two years.

8ugs6feb6tlw.jpg

BATTLESHIP MUSASHI: Top 50 fleet in 2019.

o1u6qo3tgquq.jpg

BATTLESHIP KONGO: Launched stardate 09.23.2019 and is a top 70 fleet thus far on its maiden voyage.

÷ Battleship Kongo has plenty of openings contact me here or in-game to join.

÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato

Comments

• Options
    That's a mighty fine looking Kongo you have there, ma'am.
  • Options
    That's a mighty fine looking Kongo you have there, ma'am.

Thank you my friend <3 ÷
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Options
    ÷ Dr. Claire Finn÷ Dr. Claire Finn ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Greetings. We're looking for motivated players like yourself to join our new fleet ÷Battleship Kongo. We are just starting but we have a lot of support from our sister fleets, Battleships Yamato and Mushashi (both max level 134). If you follow the fleet leaderboard at all, then you've seen Battleship Yamato in the top five for just about all of 2019. Now is a great time to join one of the top 5 group of fleets in the entire game. Are you interested? Contact me ÷Dr. Claire Finn here or in-game.

Once in any of our fleets you can easily do a lateral to a sister fleet (Yamato or Musashi) anytime a spot is open.
  • Options
    Battleship Yamato has one opening (long time Captain moving to ÷Battleship Kongo to help grow their Starbase). Wonderful opportunity in Yamato that doesn't frequently have openings. Yamato is a top 5 fleet week in & week out regardless of the type of event. You can apply in-game through fleet joining just click apply or message ÷The Eternal Champion in-game.
  • Options
    Thanks I was lucky enough to bag the last spot. Will Miss you guys at PFV though :)
  • Options
    ÷Battleship Kongo has openings and their base is growing fast. Once you're a member of Kongo it's an easy lateral move to Battleship Musashi or Battleship Yamato anytime they have an opening, you have the 'pole position'.

odifigti4m7d.jpg

PM me here or in-game. My player name is: ÷Dr. Claire Finn
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    nwz4opk74v9b.jpg

Battleship Musashi has an opening, max level starbase (134) all honor & chroniton fleet goals cleared early daily. Typically a top 30 fleet weekly with an occasional top 10 finish.

Just be an active player. Battleships Musashi & Kongo are happy to work with players of ALL skill levels just play actively and you have yourself a home.

No line nor discord, no extra apps, etc., if that's a requirement, we probably aren't the fleet for you. We are a drama-free zone. Just show up & play your own way.

Thanks <3 ÷Dr. Claire Finn (Vice Admiral Battleship Musashi)

(You can message me here, but sending me an in-game PM is probably the quickest method)
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet ANOTHER win for Yamato... how many wins does that make in ‘19?
  • Options
    I believe i that makes Ten 1st place finishes in 2019.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 wins? That sounds pretty, boss man. So pretty...
  • Options
    I thought it was 10 also, but it is actually 9. That is the highest amount of fleet wins in 2019.
  • Options
    I have analyzed the top ten finishes of every event over the last year. This is what I found:

-We have 9 total wins. That is the highest amount of Fleet wins in 2019.
    -We have 47 Top 5 finishes. The next highest fleet is 10 Forward Loungers with 32 Top 5 finishes.
    -We have 51 Top 10 finishes. The next highest fleet is again 10F with 43 Top 10 finishes.
    -In 2019 we had a period of time where we were in the Top 5 for 31 consecutive events. No other fleet can come close to this claim. Starship Trista had two separate streaks of 5 events each, and space junkies (ger) has a 7 event streak in the top 5. Those are the closest.

*Please note: I do not have full top 10 information for "Shall We Compare Thee?" as the link on the Fleaderboard is broken. That being said, the number of Top 5/Top 10 for 10F may be one higher, as I only know what rank our fleet was for that event.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to post a congrats to Battleship Yamato for their success in 2019!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Just wanted to post a congrats to Battleship Yamato for their success in 2019!

Thank you @Matt_Decker from one Top Five Fleet Member to another Top Five Fleet Member. B)
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Too early to say for sure, however it looks probable that ÷Battleships Musashi & Yamato÷ will both finish in the Top 10 fleets - for the second time. Woop! Woop! <3

(Pretty cool B) considering both fleets lost a few good players / officers to start ÷Battleship Kongo a short time ago)
  • Options
    Battleship Musashi - one opening - Max level Starbase - Top 50 fleet with two top ten event finishes over the past year - no discord / line / extra apps required. Any level welcome, just be an active daily player, message me here or in-game, same name ÷Dr. Claire Finn (Admiral of Battleship Musashi).
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    “Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today’s mighty oak is yesterday’s acorn that held its ground.” - Rosa Parks
    Musashi holds it's ground - 02.2020
    hhkjp7xc6631.jpg
    My Hero o:) for Black History month 2020

• Options
    edited March 2020
    p196qfghzozk.jpg
    "It was not pre-arranged. It just happened that the driver made a demand and I just didn't feel like obeying his demand. I was quite tired after spending a full day working. At the time I was arrested I had no idea it would turn into this. It was just a day like any other day. The only thing that made it significant was that the masses of the people joined in."

Rosa Parks - (1913–2005) -Civil rights activist who refused to surrender her seat to a white passenger on a segregated bus in Montgomery, Alabama. Her defiance sparked the Montgomery Bus Boycott. Its success launched nationwide efforts to end racial segregation of public facilities.

Shared for black history month 2020.

• Options
    Do you still have that opening? I'm Captain AprilPikeKirk and am at level 67. Been playing since 2018. Play everyday, even when I travel. Thanks.