Home The Bridge
Options

Update on Scott's Rocky Adventure........

Well, had the fifth of at least six surgeries/procedures to get that huge gleet out of my left kidney. One more OR trip should do it. What is left is kind of attached to my kidney's lining, so Doctor Stisser did not get it all Wednesday. But, I am hanging in there. Have passed easily OVER ONE HUNDRED CHIPS. That has been a joy.

{Only setback really has been the whole tube into my kidney through my back shifting and not being able to get to the stone that way. Three of surgery/procedures were that.......

How is everyone else?!?!?
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scott, I had my gallbladder out on what I believe was the same day as your first surgery. I am so sorry to hear you are STILL in the process, I can not even comprehend being in that state for so long. Sending some energy your way for the final fix next week and a speedy recovery afterward!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Scott, I had my gallbladder out on what I believe was the same day as your first surgery. I am so sorry to hear you are STILL in the process, I can not even comprehend being in that state for so long. Sending some energy your way for the final fix next week and a speedy recovery afterward!

Thank you. It has been a challenge a few times, for sure.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, had the fifth of at least six surgeries/procedures to get that huge gleet out of my left kidney. One more OR trip should do it. What is left is kind of attached to my kidney's lining, so Doctor Stisser did not get it all Wednesday. But, I am hanging in there. Have passed easily OVER ONE HUNDRED CHIPS. That has been a joy.

{Only setback really has been the whole tube into my kidney through my back shifting and not being able to get to the stone that way. Three of surgery/procedures were that.......

By no means ami comparing my plight to yours but since you asked, in case you didn’t see I was violently attacked by an employee last Tuesday. Haven’t been back to work since. Other than that all is well

• Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed that, as well, Banjo! Oh no!! I’ll have to dig the forums later for the story, but you also get some energy, that’s a scary situation to me as a former retail manager that narrowly dodged it a few times.
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

By no means ami comparing my plight to yours but since you asked, in case you didn’t see I was violently attacked by an employee last Tuesday. Haven’t been back to work since. Other than that all is well

Oh, no. I had not heard. That is terrible.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed that, as well, Banjo! Oh no!! I’ll have to dig the forums later for the story, but you also get some energy, that’s a scary situation to me as a former retail manager that narrowly dodged it a few times.

I manage Teamsters in Chicago. Violence has always been there but it’s kinda different when it happens to you. Dude was out of his mind. He was cuffed and thrown into an ambulance for psychiatric evaluation. Haven’t heard the results

• Options

I manage Teamsters in Chicago. Violence has always been there but it’s kinda different when it happens to you. Dude was out of his mind. He was cuffed and thrown into an ambulance for psychiatric evaluation. Haven’t heard the results

You are okay now? Or recovering at least?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am physically ok. Went to the clinic and there was swelling, redness, cauliflower ear. It’s the mental part that has not let me go back to work

• Options

I am physically ok. Went to the clinic and there was swelling, redness, cauliflower ear. It’s the mental part that has not let me go back to work

That is understandable for sure.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes. I hope things take a more positive turn for all of you soon.
  • Options
    I wish both of you a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I had Dr. Phlox. @DScottHewitt I’m sure you do too
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A hundred-plus chips? Whoa...that sounds frightening. At least you're nearing the end of the ordeal, right? Wishes for a speedy recovery headed your way!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wishing it could have been transported out of you @DScottHewitt .😉

Hoping you and @Banjo1012 both have better days ahead of you and get feeling better soon.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Wishing it could have been transported out of you @DScottHewitt .😉

Hoping you and @Banjo1012 both have better days ahead of you and get feeling better soon.

Thank you my friend. We must ALL live long and prosper

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiho1ncupson.png

79rfh1akefuz.jpg

2gzpi8y6usft.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    After six procedures, down to a chunk the size of a BB. Doing labs & 24 hour urine the 20th, then will see what is next.
  • Options
    fiho1ncupson.png

79rfh1akefuz.jpg

2gzpi8y6usft.jpg

Kitties make everything better!!!!!

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
  • Options
    Scott,

Take care of your self. We like having you here.
  • Options
    You guys take care :)
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    #TheAdventuresOfDScottHewitt

I mean, I had to, right?!

:)
  • Options
    Hey Scott, hope all is well. I remember you back in the MAA forum days, I had the same handle. Hoping for a quick recovery